Lesson

" Only one." I said as a smile came to my face.

Suddenly the phone in Dimitri's office rang. He let go of me then shot me a smile.

" I only need one." He said right before he walked over and answered the phone in what sounded like Russian.

As he spoke to the person on the other line he went into work mode and searched his desk for a pen.

As he did so I looked down at the flowers Steven had given me. I don't really want them anymore. For some reason I wanted to throw them out as soon as possible.

" I'm going to throw these away." I said as I walked over to the trash can.

The note caught my attention before I was about to throw them away. I made sure Dimitri wasn't looking and opened the note with my back to him.

- If you want your's and Dimitri's secret to stay a secret I suggest you listen.
                      Yours truly,
                       Steven-

I quickly ripped the note up and threw it into the trash too. I can't have Dimitri worrying about this. Steven is just trying to scare me.

" Is something wrong?" Dimitri asked as he hung up the phone.

" Nope." I lied as I turned around with a smile.

" Good, because I want to take my beautiful fiancé out in this wonderful weather." He said as he came this way and put his arm around my waist. " Is it alright if I touch you like this?" He whispered in my ear.  

" Yes." I whispered back.

He happily picked me up bridal style and with an ear to ear grin kicked open the door.

" W-What are you doing!?"

" Trust me Anna."

" At least put me down!" I pleaded as he took me down the hallway and down the stairs.

" Not when you give me such a cute face." He refused as he walked through the house with me in his arms.

Random Mafia members looked at us in shock as their scary boss wore a smile and carried his soon to be wife through the house. Dimitri made his way out into the back of the house. I was surprised to see a large lake and a beautiful snowy forest.

My breath was taken away as he took me to the edge of the frozen lake.

" This place is beautiful in the summer but even more so in the winter." He said as he set me down on a bench.

Two pairs of ice skates were on the bench next to me.

" Do you know how to skate?" He asked as he picked up a pair.

" I never learned." I admitted, my cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

" Then let me teach you." He suggested, putting his hand out to me.

" I'm not good at stuff like this." I admitted, hanging my head.

" Come on, at least give me a chance to try. Do you trust me?" He asked, showing me a pair of ice skates.

" Fine." I gave in and Let out a small sigh.

" Alright! Here put these on, you're going to need them." He said as he handed me the skates.

Once both he and I got our skates on he took me by the hand.

" Ready?" He asked as he took one step onto the ice.

" Ready." I said as I took a step with him.

My knees were shaking. It felt so weird to balance on blades.