Chapter 3 I Missed You!

Start from the beginning

"VIk Get over here," Jax said. Vik nodded.

"Come on Sweetheart," Viktor said. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the V.I.P area. We walked in. I saw Jace and Nick sitting on the sofa with some girls.

"Who's the chick Vik," Kade said.

"This is RaeLynn," Viktor said.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey," Jax smirked.

"Hands off bro," Viktor said. Kade laughed at Viktor. Then suddenly we heard a crash.

"Vik stay in here with the girl," Jax said. Nick, Jace, Kade and Jax walked out of the room. Then Vik started kissing me. I kissed him back.

"How bout we meet here again. Just you and me," He smiled.

"Sure. I'll be here. I promise," I said. He kissed me one last time. Then let me go. He stumbled backwards and sat on the sofa.

"I'll see you tomorrow," He smiled. Then I walked out of the room. I peeked back in he was sleeping. I saw Jax and Kade walking towards me.

"Your brother fell asleep," I said in a soft voice. They chuckled.

"That idiot," Jax laughed.

"Sorry about him. Just ignore him if he's bothering you. He's trying to get over his Ex," Kade said. I looked at him.

"His Ex?" I questioned.

"Yea. He divorced his wife cause she was cheating on him with Mr. Harper," Jax said. They smirked.

"You know how I am," I smirked.

"Why yes we do. I also know that Mr.Harper has feed you the wrong information. So what are you going to do about it," Kade smiled. I smirked. I called Sky.

"Mr. Harper. Your Job is done. It was tougher than you made it seem. So my pricing has gone up to 14 grand. I need to you meet me at Black Rabbit NightClub In 10 minutes with the 4 grand you owe," I said. He said a simple okay and I hung up.

"By the way. Your brother drank way too much of the cocktail one of my men made. So he's unconscious for now. Also stay here for a while. I'm going to give you 2 grand for the trouble and for make your brother unconscious," I said. Nick, Jace, and Nix arrived to where I was.

"Nix. We got ourselves a liar," I smirked.

"Don't go overboard," He laughed.

"What's a little girl like her gonna do," Jax laughed. I got a text from Mr. Harper. Say he's arrived. I told him to come to the V.I.P area.

"Go inside. I got this," I told them. They all walked inside. They left the door a bit open so they could see. I saw Sky.

"Hello Mr. Harper. Your job is done. So my money," I said. He gave me the money. I put the duffel bag on the ground. He smirked. He kicked me against the wall. I kicked him into the wall. I grabbed him by the neck. I grabbed my gun.

"You lied to me. I Hate Liar. Your name isn't really Sky Harper either. Say goodbye to the world Greg,"I scowled. I shot him in the heart 3 times. He fell to the ground. I kicked him. Yep Dead.

"Okay. Get rid of the body," I shouted. A couple of guys walked up. They grabbed him and walked away. Phoenix and the others walked out. Nix gave me a napkin. I wiped the gun. I put it in the holster.

"How many bullets did you use on the guy," Nix asked.

"3 why," I said.

"Alot more violent Now are we," He chuckled.