Chapter 3 I Missed You!

Mulai dari awal

"We took so many precautions,"I said.

"A mole. Who's he/ she working for," Nix asked.

"Kade and Jax," Zane said.

"We can help you with the mole," Ryder and Hunter said with smirks.

"Okay but just don't destroy the place," I sighed.

"OH! I almost forgot! Nix this is Ryder, Hunter, Nick and Jace," I said.

"Guys this is Phoenix Montoya," I smiled.

"He's your brother," They said.

"He's my twin," I smiled.

"He looks so much older than you," Nick said with a shocked expression.

"He's 6ft," I sighed.

"She's 5ft 8," Nix smiled. I scowled at him. He chuckled.

"Anyway. I gave the 10 grand to Ace. Put the money in the bank," I said.

"Also I'm coming with you,"Nix said.

"You'll need back up or in your case/ You'll need people to keep Kade and Jax busy," Jace smirked.

"So we can do that," Nick said. I nodded.

"Hunter, Ryder. Find me the mole," I said. They nodded.

"Let's go," Nix said. We walked out of the warehouse. The car was already out. I got into my silver Audi R8 LMS Ultra. Phoenix got in. I pulled out of the parking lot. I drove to the nightclub. It took about 5 minutes. I parked in the parking lot. We got out and walked past the line and to the guard.

"Hey Gunner," Nix said.

"Phoenix! Glad to see you back in town," Gunner said. I showed him the Gun. I turned the silencer on. So it doesn't make any noise.

"Here on business," He asked.

"Yea you bet," I said.

"Go on in. Try not to make too much noise," He said with a smile.

"We can't promise anything but we'll try," Nick smirked. He laughed. We walked inside. He closed the door behind us.

"The Hale brothers will be in the V.I.P area," Jace said.

"We'll go distract them," Nick smiled. Jace and Nick walked into the V.I.P. Jax and Kade stood up. They started arguing. I started dancing. I saw Viktor slip out of the argument. I saw him walking to me. He turned me around. I smiled at him. I started dancing with him. I saw Phoenix looking at Viktor with a death glare. I put my hand on my gun. I looked at Phoneix. He shook his head as a no. I nodded. I smiled at Viktor and kept on dancing with him.

"So does a pretty girl like you have a name," He smiled.

"Maybe," I smirked.

"What's your name babe," He smirked.

"What's your name," I asked.

"I asked you first," He said.

"I'm a girl. So You answer me first," I smirked. He laughed.

"My names Viktor. Now tell me yours," He chuckled. His chuckle gave me chills.

"My names RaeLynn,"I smiled.

"Beautiful name for a gorgeous lady," He said. I forced a giggle. He smirked.

"How bout a drink," He asked.

"Sure," I smiled. We walked to the bar.

"2 cocktails please," He said. The bartender nodded. He whipped up 2 cocktails and handed us the drinks. I finished mine. I went back to dancing. He followed me. His hands on my hips and going lower. I smiled at him.