Propose (End)

Aphmau's pov

I could hear faint talking and I had no idea where I was. I slowly opened my eyes and saw I was back in my room. How did I get here? I swam out of my bed and to my bedroom door. I could hear talking and I put my ear against the door. "Can I?" A familiar voice said. Laurence! That was Laurence's voice! "Hmm.....only if you promise to protect her. Next time won't be so easy." My dad said.

I was curious about what they were talking about so I opened the door. "What are you guys talking about?" I asked and Laurence jumped and quickly hid something behind him. I stared at Laurence for a second and blinked. "You....have a tail." I said and Laurence blushed. "Yeah...I actually have no idea how it is possible." He said and I smiled.

I quickly hugged Laurence and he hugged me back. My dad smiled and asked "Laurence, do you want to live as a human again or do you want to remain a merman?" Laurence looked shocked for a minute and said "I-I don't know." My dad smiled and then turned to me. "Aphmau, I can turn you into a human permanently if you want to explore the seas."

My eyes widened and he smiled sadly. "I never though my little girl would grow up so much. You can decide later just Laurence here has something he needs to ask you. I recommend he take you where I met your mom." I hugged my dad and grabbed Laurence's hand. He was still hiding something behind his back and I really wanted to know what it was.

I lead Laurence to a cave just outside of Phoenix Drop. Inside the cave was a waterfall and when you follow that down it leads to another cave that has a small patch of land in the middle. Whenever it is a full moon the light will shine into this cave and will turn two mermaids or merman into a human for a period of time. Laurence and I swam down the waterfall and luckily, tonight was a full moon.

I crawled onto land and the moon made my tail shine and I was in a white dress again. Laurence crawled on to land and his tail started to shine. He was wearing his shadow knight armor. Laurence and I stood under the moonlight and I asked "You had something to tell me?" Laurence blushed and looked away. "Y-yeah." He stuttered and then bent down on one knee.

I froze and Laurence held out a small golden ring with a purple diamond. "Aphmau, will you marry me?" Laurence asked and I felt tears of joy run down my face. "Yes!" I yelled and jumped into Laurence's arms. We kissed and then Laurence slipped the ring onto my ring finger. "What now?" I asked and Laurence smiled. "We can do whatever you want."

I thought for a moment and asked "Laurence, would you be willing to permanently become a merman?" Laurence didn't hesitate, he nodded and said "Yes, as long as I get to live my life with you." I hugged Laurence and he hugged me back. We held the wedding one month after all that. Laurence and I finally had our happy ending....who knew all this would happen?

(Yes this is the end.....*cries* thank you for reading this book. I will post another chapter in this book telling you all when I have a new Laurmau book out but it might be some time before I do. Thank you all again. By the way actually, I want you all to vote. I am making a new story and it will be called Phoenix High and I want you all to vote for what ship you want it to be. Thanks! Bye my ender pearls!)