Adventure/Captured 1

Aphmau's pov

The net pulled me onto the boat and I was to scared to speak. Standing there looking at me was a man, a human man with icy blue eyes and brown hair that was messy. I was captured by his gaze and he smiled at me. I stared at him but started to slowly faint from water loss.

Three hours earlier

I smiled out at the sea. I am a mermaid named Aphmau. I have a purple tail and I live in a small kingdom in the Phoenix Seas called Phoenix Drop. I was waiting for my best friend Katelyn. I decided to help her with a very special plan. The plan is to get Katelyn to her so called boyfriend Jeffory. Jeffory is a human from the pirate ship of Meteli. Katelyn has taken a liking to the man but it is forbidden for mermaids and humans to be together.

"Aphmau!" I heard a voice call out and I turned to see Katelyn swimming towards me. Her blue tail swishing back and forth as she swam. "Hey Katelyn!" I yelled back. She was smiling brightly. (Which was rare) I smiled at her and said "Ready?" She nodded and we swam into the deeper part of the Phoenix Seas. "This is going to be so fun!" I said excited and Katelyn started to slow down.

"A-Aphmau." She said looking above the water. I looked up and saw the pirate ship. The dark emerald green flag waving with Meteli's symbol in the middle. I stared wide eyed at it and Katelyn said "There he is!" She swam farther away from the boat and bobbed up and down out of the water. I swam towards her and looked to where she was looking.

An emerald green eyed man with brown hair was untangling a net. Katelyn smiled and I knew what she was going to do. "Jeffory!" She yelled. "Katelyn no!" I covered her mouth and the man looked over at us. "Katelyn, what are you doing! Your going to make them find us!" I whisper yelled. She looked shocked and said "T-to late." I shot my head back to the boat and and saw a white haired man yell out.

"Captain!" He yelled "We found them! We found the mermaids!" My stomach dropped and I grabbed Katelyn. "Swim now! Go as fast as you can!" I yelled and we started swimming. It took us three hours to get away from them but sadly, we were lost. "Where are we?" I asked and Katelyn looked upset. "Don't worry, I'll go out to see if its safe." I said in a calm tone.

I stared to swim out from behind the rocks we were hiding in and I saw the boat. I froze scared they would see me. I slowly swam but then saw a net. I tried to avoid it but the current was pushing me back towards it. "Come on." I said struggling. I was always weak when it came to currents. "No!" I yelled when I felt myself get tangled in the fish net.

I struggled to get away but that just made it worse. The net was starting to be pulled up out of the water and as soon as my head I was thinking about calling for help but then they will know I can speak their language. The net pulled me onto the boat and I was scared to speak. Standing there looking at me was a man, a human man with icy blue eyes and brown hair that was messy.

I was captured by his gaze and he smiled at me. I stared at him but started to slowly fain from water loss.