Wyverns

Aphmau's pov

After Laurence and I parted ways I decided to check the island out from in the water. As I swam I could hear someone yelling. "Wow! Look at all this! Ooo look at these plants! Have I ever seen them before? NO! Haha science!" The man yelled and I swam a little closer. He froze when he saw me and he took a deep breath "A mermaid! Almost as rare as a wyvern!.......I must study it!" He yelled and started running to me.

For some reason I couldn't move away and he was now standing on the edge of the shore. "Come here mermaid! I must study youuuuu!" He yelled and honestly...I don't think this man could be dangerous. I swam forward a little and he jumped up and down. "Wow! Never seen a mermaid with purple scales before. You know mermaid are fish right? Oooo! A butterfly!"

This man was....weird. "I am Chad G. Augustine Au'leapold the III! He yelled and jumped into the water. "What is your name mermaid!?" He got really close and as I backed away he just got closer. "M-my name is Aphmau." I said backing away and Chad jumoed around in the water. "Look at all these fish! Oh! You're a mermaid!" He yelle out excited and I smiled at him.

"Um..yes I am." I said and Chad looked really excited. About after and hour of Chad's nonsense I decided to head back to the boat and see if Laurence wss there but...Chad started following me. "You have a boat!? Oh! Pirates! Haven't seen them in years!" He yelled as he started running towards the boat. "Wait Chad!" I yelled and all of a sudden he got in Dante's face.

"You have blue hair! Is it natural or is it dyed? I must study it!" Dante looked shocked for a moment but then a few seconds later Chad was pinned to the ground with his arms behind his back. "Ouch! You pack a punch! Oooo! What type of wood is this? Oak? Spruce?" Chad was very hyper for an old man. I decided to leave them alone and the sun was starting to set.

Laurence should be back soon. I was starting to get nervous because Laurence still was not back yet. I waited and waited and it was soon midnight. "Travis! Dale! We need to find Laurence!" Dante yelled as he grabbed his sword. I was starting to feel helpless because I couldn't help with finding Laurence. Wait. Am I a pirate now because I am traveling with them willingly?

Then, I heard a loud roaring sound and looked up into the sky. A giant golden.....wyvern had something on its back and was flying towards the ship. "Wyvern!" Dante yelled and they readied their swords. The wyvern landed in front of Dante and laid down. Dante turned pale and I wanted to know what was happening. I could only get a little bit close but it was hard when everyone was on land.

"A wyvern! I must study it!" Chad yelled but Travis pinned him down. "Rhdustdpekb!" The wyvern roared and for some reason I could hear what it was saying. Is this your human? "Yes!" I yelled out and the wyvern looked at me along with everyone else. "Jfswyopjvd!" You understand our language mermaid? The wyvern asked and I nodded my head.

"Hdswtikvd!" This human is wounded. He protected us."