Caught

Aphmau's pov

I started to yell of Katelyn but I never got an answer. Then, I could smell something amazing. I looked around and slowly put my head out of the water. I looked around and saw something near the water. I crawled up onto the beach making sure that pirate was gone and I grabbed that thing. It was a chunk of meat. I sniffed it and it smelt really good.

I was just about to take a bite when I heard a noise. My head shot around and I was looking at two large rocks. I frowned knowing someone was there. I started to back away when I heard the creaking of a boat. "Laurence!" A voice called and I looked up. It was the large boat of Meteli. I scrambled to get back into the water but then a fish net fell on me and I got tangled up.

Then the pirate stepped out from behind the rocks and smiled. "Dante! It's about time!" He laughed. I was terrified and my hands wouldn't stop shaking. Some time later we were back out in the sea. Of course I was still in the fishing net. I glared at the crew members. For some reason, these pirates looked different from others........they were more.....clean.

I need to escape somehow. I could feel my tail drying up and it was getting hard to breath. "Get her in the tank." The captain pirate said. I squeezed the pocket watch in my hand as they picked me up and put me in a large tank full of water. I was out f the fishing net but I was trapped. I rolled onto my side and pressed my back against the glass wall.

I want to go home. I hugged myself and silently cried. I immediately stopped when I heard a door open. "What is your name?" The pirate captain asked. I didn't look at him and he sighed. "I'm sorry we had to capture you but we have a reason behind it." He said. I frowned and still didn't move. "Please talk to me." The man said and I slowly turned to look at him.

I was silent and he walked closer to the tank. "You must be hungry. What do you want to eat?" He asked. He looked like a kind man but he was still a pirate and I don't trust pirates. I glared at him and he groaned in frustration and ran his hand through his hair. "Please just talk." He said and I frowned. "Fine. I don't trust you so I'm not going to tell you anything about me." I growled.

"My name is Laurence." He said and that caught me off guard. I was expecting him to get mad but he didn't. I was silent and I turned around facing away from him. I heard him leave and I looked at the pocket watch. I opened it and there was a picture of an orange haired girl with beautiful eyes. Who is this? Why do I feel like I've seen her? I sighed and sat up.

I looked around the room and there was a desk and a chair. It looked like the captains quarters or his workroom. I lifted myself off the bottom of the tank and rested my arms on the edge of the small glass wall. I looked around and when the door opened it scared me so I jumped and ended up hitting my head. "Oww." I groaned and looked up. I saw a man with green eyes and brown hair looking at me.

"You know Katelyn don't you?" He asked and I realized who this was. It was Jeffory the guy I tease Katelyn about having a crush on. "Y-you're the one who released me." I said and he nodded. "Is Katelyn okay?" He asked and I said yes. He smiled and sighed in relief. "Oh thank Irene." He said "I'm sorry but I will try to help you escape. But it might take some time."