Jailed pirate

Laurence's pov

"What do we do with him My lady?" Vincent asked and Cadenza turned and looked at me with sad eyes. "P-put him......in the jails." Cadenza said trying to choke back her tears but it wasn't working. I started to stand up and Vincent was about to knock me back down before Cadenza signaled for him to stop. "Cadenza....I'm so sorry....." I said and tears fell from her eyes.

"Stop Laurence......I can't handle it." She said and I said "Please Cadenza, liste-" I was cut off by getting hit in the back of the head and falling to the floor. I was awoken by the creak of a metal door. I looked up and noticed my hands had been shackled and I saw Vincent standing in front of me glaring daggers at me. I glared back and Cadenza said "Okay Vincent......let's go."

Vincent shook his head and said "No, pirates disserve death." "No! We will not kill my brother!" Cadenza yelled and Vincent sighed. "Fine.....guess this'll do." He said as he kicked me in the gut. "*cough!*" I let out a large painful cough and my stomach hurt. Vincent punched me in the face repeatedly and Cadenza yelled "Vincent stop!" He didn't stop but the punches and kicks got harder.

I closed my eyes and Cadenza was screaming for him to stop and he soon did. My whole body hurt and I coughed as I looked to the ground ashamed. They left and all I could hear was Cadenza' s crying. I never meant for her to see me like this but now.....she already has. Then, the door creaked open and I smirked. "Heh, not done with e yet?" I asked sarcastically and looked up.

I was greeted with sparkling brown eyes and shining black hair. Aphmau!? "A-Aphmau?" I asked thinking my eyes were playing pranks on me but no.....it was her. "L-Laurence....what did they do?" She asked as she kneeled down. She looked into my eyes and I knew she was in danger around me so I looked away. "Leave...." I said coldly and Aphmau just shook her head.

"No. I am not just going to leave when you are this injured." She said a little irritated. "Now you decide to speak with me?" I asked rudely and she frowned. "What is wrong with you?" She asked and I smirked. "You decide to leave but now you come back? Hah! You probably just are here to laugh at me." I said with a smirk sounding rude. This was the only way I could get her to leave.....I can't have her get hurt......I-I love her.

*Slap!* I felt a stinging pain on my already bruised cheek and I looked up shocked. Aphmau was crying and she threw the keys at me. "Fine! I'll just go! Like you said, I'm here to laugh at you!" She yelled sarcastically. Her voice was shaking and she started to run off. "Aphmau wait!" I yelled but she didn't stop. I sighed irritated. What is wrong with me!? She actually came here because she cared!

I managed to get the key to my hand and unlocked and I started running out of the jail. I ran out the door and it was night. I looked around and saw the cloak Aphmau had been wearing was laying on the ground. I could see footprints leading to the beach and I decided to follow them. I saw Aphmau sitting in the sand hugging her knees. "Aphmau" I said loudly and she turned and looked at me.

I walked up close to her and she stood up. "Leave me b-" I cut her off by kissing her and she blushed madly and stared at me with wide eyes......I love her.