"You don't need us you have Johnathan." I placed my bag down.

"Girl don't start." She shook me off siting down onto the couch.

"I won't ,but where are my loves?"I sat as well.

"Addie is in the back room sleep and Ajayy left a little while ago." She picked up her cellphone.

"Where did he go? " he told me that we were all spending the day over here not for me to get here and for him to be gone. "How did he even leave when I have the car?" I frowned.

"Somebody came and got him in a G wagon? " She questioned her memory.

A G wagon, who does he know with a G wagon? I pondered on the on the question for a moment then blew it off.

"I wonder who it was?" I gave her a questioning look.

"Knowing him ain't no telling." She shook her head then relaxed her body on the couch.

"Right." I rolled my eyes thinking about the possibilities of where he could be. "Anyways what you been up to girl I need all the lemonade?" I joked.

"A lady never kisses and tells." She smirked.

"You know what momma?" I side eyed her.

We spent the rest of the day giggling about petty things and adding our commentary to various tv shows before I realized it was getting late.

"Well momma I'm gonna call it a night." I yawned. I tried to wait for Ajayy to get here but it's damn near eleven o clock and he still hasn't gotten back.

"Alright baby." She stood up stretching her body.

I picked Addie up then comfortably placed her in her car seat before swing her diaper bag onto my shoulder.

Momma Nae handed me my keys once we made it to the door.

"Let me know when you get home." She hugged me before kissing Addie.

"I will." I proceeded to leave.

"I love y'all momma Nae called behind us.

"We love you too."

-

I was scared awake by the slamming of the front door followed by heavy foot steps.

I was soon joined in our bedroom with an angry Ajayy, I guess Wayne did keep his word.

"I'm going to ask once and only once." His eyes scared me more then his tone of voice.

I already knew what would come out of his mouth.

"Did you fuck him?" He questioned, his words laced with anger and sadness.

My throat grew dry as I searched for the right words to say, but I couldn't find any.

"DID YOU HEAR WHAT THE FUCK I JUST SAID?" The volume of his voice quickly escalated.

"I'm not going to ask anym—"

"Yes I fucked him." My voice bodly how came back. "I did are you happy?" My voice cracked.

He started at me for what seemed like eternity before he calmly spoke.

"When I say I'm done this time I mean it and I'm done." His voice as nonchalant as ever. 

"Ajayy please." I whined.

"I don't wanna hear none of that shit." He shook me off. " From the day that we got back together you've been telling me how wrong it was that I cheated on you. Ever since that one time I slipped  up and seen the way it made you feel I promised myself I would never make you feel that way again. " he explained.  "But I see that it was all for nothing. You've been the one doing dirt all along."

"Ajayy I'm sorry." I pulled the covers off my body so I could get up.

"Ion wanna here it get out. " he smoothly spoke.

"But Ajayy–"

"I said get the fuck out!"

The anger in his voice caused me to jump. I put on the closest pair of shoes I could find and began quickly packing.

"I bought all that shit so leave it and get the fuck out!" He instructed once more.

"Are you serious Ajayy?" I looked at him like he had eight heads.

"No bitch, are you serious?" That word cut me deep he had never called me out my name before so I knew he meant business.

I couldn't find any else to say to him so I cautiously strolled to my baby girl's room.

I quickly clothed her tiny body then packed a small diaper bag. Once I had everything that we needed I left what used to be my home.

-

THE END