13

Cordell in the mm he will be making an appearance in a few chapters might become a key character. :)

Lauren

"All done." I smiled as I finished unpacking everything.

I finished Jayy and I's room earlier and now I'm done with with Addie's room. She's in her brand new bed that her daddy bought her fast asleep.

I really like no I love the apartment. I guess I'm just happy to have something to call my own.

I clicked her light off closing the door behind me and headed to the kitchen so I could get started on dinner.

I've been craving shrimp Alfredo so I'll just cook that.

Once entering my beautiful new kitchen I washed my hands so I could began preparing the food.

I took the shrimp out of the freezer so it could soak in some water before I started to clean it.

-

"Mmm baby whatchu making?" Jayy strolled in slipping his arms around my waist.

"Shrimp Alfredo and I'm just about done." I turned the Alfredo on warm.

"Let me know when it's done I'm about to hit the shower." He let me go after placing a gentle kiss on the nape of my neck.

"Okay baby." I stopped him and forced him to give me a real kiss.

"You're so needy." He dipped his tongue in my mouth. He tasted just like an apple cigarillo.

"I haven't seen you all day I missed you fat." I got lost in his embrace.

"I missed you to but don't start calling me that." He frowned while his hands admired my curves.

"You don't tell me what to do." I playfully licked his neck.

"You and I both know that's not true so getcha fine ass in that kitchen and go finish that meal before I show how much control you really have." He gripped me.

"I wanna see plus we need to break this new place in." I teased slipping my hands into his pants causing him to become tender.

"Let me take a shower first I've been out all day." He quickly removed my hands.

That's weird he usually would've gave me what I wanted right there.

"Okay." I frowned.

"Baby don't look like that I'll give you exactly what you want as soon as I get out the shower." He placed a kiss on my temple.

I nodded and returned to the kitchen.

I peaked in the stove and made sure that the garlic toast wasn't burnt.

It turned and perfect golden brown color and was ready to come out of the oven.

I sat them on the stove to cool then turned on the fan.

Everything was ready so I cleaned my hands then took out one plate and one of Addie's bowls because I wasn't in the mood to eat anymore.

I put enough Alfredo for Jayy to full and a scoop full into Fat fat's bowl because she won't eat that much.

I placed two pieces of toast onto Jayu's plate then half of one onto Addie's bowl.

I placed Jayy's food into the microwave he can come and eat whenever he's done getting clean.

After grabbing Addie's cup and bowl I went to my babies room to feed her.

She was still asleep so I flipped in the fluffy pink shade lamp beside her bed on.