23

Ajayy

Lauren had told me she was ready so I waited outside her father's house for her.

Come in- Lauren, 6:56

I'm assuming that she talked her father into meeting me. As long as he isn't anything like her mother I'm fine with it. I removed the keys after turning the engine off then headed to the door.

Within seconds after me knocking Lauren swung the door open.

"Hey baby." She brought me into a hug. Her spirits sounded high.

"Wassup mama." I kissed her cheek trying to be as appropriate as I could but I can't resist myself when I'm around her.

"Come on Daddy wants to meet you." She smiled brightly then tugged me towards the living room. I can tell she's genuinely happy to be around her father.

"Daddy this is Ajayy Addie's father." She pointed towards me taking his attention away from a slumbering Addie. "Ajayy this is my dad." Lauren signaled towards him.

"Nice to meet you." he quickly rose from the couch to greet me.

I held my hand out halfway to meet his but he declined.

"A man like you deserves a hug." He strongly embraced me.

"Thank you." I pat his back. Me not having a father in my life made me value this whole situation even more.

"Welcome." He nodded after pulling away. "I don't know how I could thank you for taking her in but that doesn't mean I'm not disappointed in the both of your actions." He spoke sternly.

"I understand and I apologize and take full responsibility." It was my idea to get Lauren pregnant and I know that she can never disagree with me when I'm inside her.

"I'm glad to hear that." He nodded pretty much ending that discussion.

"Well I  guess we will get going daddy I'll be back next weekend." She started to gather Addie's things.

"You better and don't you ever ignore me again." His tone deepened.

"I promise I won't and I'm sorry dad I just didn't know what to do." She zipped up Addie's diaper bag and I toted her carriage.

"Like I said don't let it happen again. I love you Lauren and if you see Taylor tell her I love her as well."

"I will daddy." We all head towards the front door.

"And nice meeting you Ajayy." He gave him another hug.

"Likewise." I nodded.

He stood in the door as we got in the car.

I made sure Addie was safely buckled in her seat then hopped in the front.

"Y'all take care." He smiled waving as we pulled off.

--

Lauren

"He really likes you baby." I played in Jayy's hair while he rocked fat mama to sleep.