39 Ending

Lauren

A few weeks Later

"Why you gotta be with the games Ma'?" Wayne questioned take g my hands into his. "One moment you want me next you ignoring my texts."

"I'm not your ma'!" I snatched my hands away from his almost spilling the glass of Sprite that sat in front of me. "And I'm not with games your the one who texts me out of nowhere when I've made it apparent that I don't want you anymore."

My life is running too smooth for me to ruin it on somebody like Wayne, So I decided to meet up with him at a desecrate restaurant  and call whatever we have off.

"So you done with me?" He questioned in disbelief. His eyes were burning  a hole through my face awaiting my response.

no.

I hesitated before answering him. "Yes, Wayne I'm done with you. "I answered unsure.

"Coo'. " he nodded before calmly leaving me exactly where I was.

I hope this time it's for good. I can barely look at myself in the mirror. Even though I haven't done anything physical with Wayne I feel texting him is the equivalent to giving my body to him.

"Are you ready to order?" The waitress finally came to the table.

"No ma'am, I was just leaving." I collected by belongings being sure to leave a tip for the time I was there.

"Well, enjoy your evening." She cleared her throat confused after placing her note pad and pen into her apron's pocket.

"You too. " I mumbled as exited.  I felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders but of course that feeling didn't last long.

I made my way to my car as my phone viscously vibrated in my pocket.

I hope baby daddy don't be too upset when he find out about us 😭👀👅💦-4043995195 , 7:38

DON'T PLAY WITH ME WAYNE!- Lauren, 7:40

Whose playing?- 4043995195 , 7:42

Trying to keep my composure as I entered my car I threw my phone somewhere in the car before punching the steering wheel as tears raced down my face.

I know Jayy is already aware of a few things but the things that he doesn't know would kill him and probably prevent him from ever speaking to me anymore.

-

"Hey momma Nae." I huged her after entering her homey apartment, Ajayy and Addie had been here all day. The smell of her delicious cooking caressed my nose but last thing I was in the mood for was eating. The things Wayne texted me earlier are still weighing heavily on my mind.

"Hey baby." I've missed you. She held me in the hug. Her honey brown face displayed a warm loving smile.

"Momma it's only been two weeks." I giggled once she pulled away.

"Two weeks too long. " She whined. "And you know I can't go too long without seeing my angel, I have withdraws." She seriously spoke.