26

Ajayy

"Baby." I attempted to wake Lauren up.

It's twelve now and I've just been watching her sleeping procrastinating this conversation.

She stirred in her sleep before finally waking up. Lauren even looked beautiful after a rough night of sleep so it's going to hurt for me to tell her this.

"Hmm?" She wiped her eyes innocently.

"I need to tell you something." I accompanied her on the couch.

"I probably already know but continue."she said partially annoyed. She's fully awake now.

What does she mean she already knows. Brea's big mouth ass had to tell her.

"What you mean you already know? Brea told you?" I regretted jumping to conclusions.

"What you mean Brea already told me? What does she know? Please don't tell me you fucked my Bestfriend?" She shook her head.

"All the times she told me to stay away from you she was just saying it to keep you to herself."   She whined.

"Fuck No, never." I said with disgust I know I mess with hoes but she's on another level. "Lauren calm down so I can tell you the truth." I took her hand in mines. 

"I'm as calm as I'll ever be now tell me." She roughly snatched her hand away from mines.

"Well about a month ago that night momma had Addie and we had an argument before I left to go to work." I gave the background.

"What about that night." She grew anxious and even more aggravated. I grabbed her hands again to protect myself.

"I came home to apologize to you and you weren't here so I thought you were at Brea's house which is the reason why I went over there." I started to explain slower as I got to the climax.

"So what happened at Brea's house?" She crossed her legs.

"Vera had let me in pretending you were in the back but you weren't."

"So what happened after that?" I could here the anger in her voice.

"She convinced me to stay making up an excuse that you and Brea had went to the store for something."

"I'm still not seeing the problem."

"When I was about to leave she forced me onto the bed and ended up giving me some head." I cringed waiting on her reaction but she didn't react. In Fact she look like she had something to tell me.

"Well since we're putting it all out on the table I might as well tell you what I did." She said non nonchalantly upsetting me. I see more and more of myself in her every day.

"What did you do?" I frowned becoming the anxious.

"Well that night you were looking for me I was at this guy's house and I got the same thing you got." She shrugged.

"What you mean you got the same thing I got?" I clenched my jaw and fist afraid of my next reaction.

"I got some head. Just like YOU so there's no reason for you to be mad. Its just head right?"

We both received something we weren't supposed to but do she think I'm going to be okay with some nigga touching her.

"You really blowing me yo, Stop acting like you a nigga." I shook my head.