"No, I'm happy. Can't you see it?" -maypagka sarcastic na sagot ko sa kanya.

"Gaille, I know you're mad. Please, don't be. Ayokong nagagalit ka sa akin. It kills me. I will change my number exactly later. Look, this is my sim card. You can break it or throw it anywhere you want." -inilagay niya yung sim card niya sa kamay ko.

"Okay, V. Let's forget about this. Hindi na ako galit." -sabi ko sa kanya.

Alam ko na tina-try niya na hindi kami mag-away.

"You're not mad at me?" -he asks and a smirk plastered on his lips.

I just nodded at him as a response.

"Then kiss me." -sabi niya sa akin.

Without hesitation I locked my lips against him. The way him kissing me makes me feel that he really love me too. The way he slide in his tounge inside my mouth makes me feel that I want him more.

Tumigil na ako sa paghalik sa kanya.

"Gutom na ako."

"You can eat me then." -sagot niya sa akin.

"Don't joke around." -natatawang sabi ko sa kanya bago bumaba sa kama.

"Gaille!" -tawag niya sa akin.

Tinaas ko ang kilay ko sa kanya.

"One more, please." -he begs.

"Later."

Pumunta na ako bathroom to take shower and made sure that I locked it. I take off my clothes and wrap my body with towel.

"Oh damn!"

Nagulat lang naman ako sa appearance ni V dito sa loob ng bathroom.

"Don't curse at me, babe."

"Anong ginagawa mo? Tinakot mo ako."

"I'm sorry. I just want to tell you don't lock the door or you will lock inside here forever."

"Bakit?"

"Haven't you remembered? Nakulong na tayo dito. Hmm? Bakit mo pa nilo-lock? Tayo-rayo rin naman ang nandito." -sabi niya sa akin and again he showed me that smirk of him.

"Okay, okay. I get it." -sagot ko sa kanya at tinulak na siya sa labas.

"Wait!"- pigil niya.

"Ano?"

"I love you." -sabi niya at niyakap ako.

"I love you, too."

"You know Gaille, I'm very lucky and thankful to have you. Thank you for everything. You forgave me and even accept me in your life despite of all the things I've done. I thought I will be forever alone and single with all my life haha. My ex's, I did nothing wrong but I always end up being cheated. I guess they never loved me. I'm happy that you're here for me."

"You're so drama." -joke ko sa kanya.

"I know babe. It's just too good to be true to be with you right now right here with me. I hope you won't leave me. I don't know what to do if that will happen. I am afraid to lose you, Gaille. I can't keep going without you. I can't find another someone who will love me and accept me as I am the way you do. I mean it. You love me, don't you? Please, tell me." -lumayo siya sa pagkayayakap niya sa akin para tignan ako sa mata.

"I love you, V. Alam kong alam mo yan. I will always be here for you just like before." -natawa siya sa sinabi ko.

"I am looking forward for a future with you. I want you to be my wife and the mother of my kids. I can already picture you out with my children. I can't wait to be at the right age." -sabi niya sa akin.

Hindi ako makapaniwala na nagiisip si V ng ganun.

"Oh okay. By the way, your engagement with Kaylee?" -biglang pumasok sa isip ko ang engagement niya with Kaylee.

"I didn't accept it. Never. They even told me Kaylee was pregnant. I don't know if it's true. I think they let me be with Kaylee because she is pregnant and they want me to be the father, I guess. Well, they better fuck off. I won't take a child that is not from me and not even mine. They thought I love her, well no. She is evil, a bitch rather." -sabi niya at tumawa.

"Oh! Watch that mouth of yours."

"Okay, you take shower first. I'll be waiting outside." -sabi niya at lalabas na sana.

"No, take shower with me." -sabi ko.

"I think it is not a good idea. Are you sure?"

I just nodded at him. I unwrap the towel and hang it. Tinignan niya lang ako. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang nasa expression niya.

"Oh damn sure." -sabi niya at hinubad ang damit niya.

Nauna na ako pumasok sa loob at sumunod naman siya.

"Damn it! I didn't know my girlfriend is hiding this kind of figure." -he says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I know."

Inilagay ko din yung kamay ko sa leeg niya.

"Just shower, babe. Please, don't do things that could turn me on. We're not ready for this." -he begs.

"Okay. I just want a kiss." -sabi ko sa kanya.

Without waiting for his response, I pressed my lips against his already. Mabilis lang din naman.

"That was good." -he says licking the bottom of his lip.

"So, let's take our shower together now?"

"Sure."

Nagsisimula pa lang ang relasyon namin at alam kong marami pang pagsubok ang aming pagdadaanan. I'm ready with it basta siya ang kasama ko. I'm happy, V is now smiling the real one and I'm also happy to be with him. It's also just too good to be true.

-----*****END*****-----