Chapter 23

-Sam's POV-

"Seriously, Dean, give it back!" Tassia says, trying to punch Dean for taking her pillow.

"No. Its mine now." He says stepping back from Tassia's fists.

"Could you two stop being children for five minutes?" Ashley groans, rubbing her temples, her laptop open on her crossed legs. And no, I was not staring at them.

Dean frowns, and Tassia yanks the pillow from his hands before saying "Bitch..." and walking off to the other bed. Dean goes to retort a comment but Ashley gives him the evil eye. He mutters walking to the other side of the room and grabbing his car keys.

"Where are you going?" I ask him as he opens the hotel door with a sigh.

"To get a drink." He shrugs, before leaving.

"Well after he leaves, I got to... uh... go do something." Tass says getting up, tossing the pillow to Ash.

"Like what?" Ashley says as we hear Baby's engine pull out of the lot.

"Not that important." She shrugs, leaving as well, throwing a wink to Ashley as she gives her the middle finger.

"Ooh, feisty, aren't we Ash? Good luck, Sam." She laughs closing the door.

Ashley sighs in relief, of peace I think, and closes her laptop before ploping on her back. She breaths peacefully, small rises and falls from her chests before she picks up her head and sees me. I give her a toothless, cheesy, smile, which she rolls her eyes and lays on her stomach facing me.

I look back to my laptop but notice she's still looking at me, contently. I glance up and she smirks.

"Yes?" I ask, and I can't help but smile.

"Well..." she says lowering her voice to a whisper, maybe thinking of something to say.

"Somewhere in the world... there's a baboon scratching his ass." She says seriously, before we break out into laughter.

"Why'd you say that?" I laugh.

"Because it's true! There could be hundreds of 'em doing it!" She says throwing her hands in the air.

"Alright, alright, I get it." I chuckle. "Wow, you change moods fast." I say.

She squints and raises an eyebrow.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" She says giving me a once over.

"Nothing!" I laugh, raising my hands.

"Mhmm." She says giving me a once over again.

"You like what you see?" I tease.

"Well it's nothing big." She says smartly, before both our eyes widen.

"Not like that, you perverted moose!" She yells, throwing a pillow at me as her face turns slightly red.

"Hey! You're the one who said it!" I say throwing the pillow back at her.

"Well you misinterpreted me!" She yelps, then throwing another pillow at my face.

"Okay! Enough of the pillows!" I laugh, and we relax. After a few seconds, I throw the pillow in my hands and it hits her face. She laughs and rolls, falling to the other side if the bed before chucking a pillow at me.

"Hey! You got all the ammunition! " I chuckle ducking to the other beds side. We both grab a pillow and duck behind the beds. I lay on the floor and start crawling towards her side, a pillow at my side. I peek over where she was but she's gone.

All of a sudden, I'm attacked from above and four pillows hit me as I hear her laugh, and I try to hit her with my pillow but I miss. She stands, grabs my pillow and scootches away all the other pillows with her foot before putting that foot on my chest.

"Surrender or be suffocated and have death by pillow." She says 'aiming' her pillow at me.

"Never surrender." I smirk.

"Then death is upon-" she starts to say, swinging the pillow back, but I pull her leg so she falls over. As she falls, landing on my legs, she starts groaning holding her head.

"Oh, sorry, are you okay?" I ask concerned, sitting up slightly placing a hand in her back.

She turns and whacks me with a pillow and I fall back with an "Oof!".

"Yep!" She smirks.

"Really?" I say, eyeing her. Her face turns to confusion and I sit up quickly and start to tickle her.

"Hey! What the- No! St-sto-op!" She laughs, vigorously squirming on the ground as I tickle her sides.

"I'm n-not-t t-tic-al-ish!" She squeals, trying to stop my hands.

"Well, I don't know about that." I chuckle as she trys to reach for a pillow.

Of course we were in this position, me practically straddling Ashley, us both smiling, hair both a mess, when the door flies open. We both freeze and Dean has wide eyes, smirking slightly.

"Ya know, you could always get another room and not fucking over everything, making it a mess." He sighs, leaving against the door frame. I quickly get up and she sits up, patting her hair down and I frown at Dean.

"Shuttup. Why are you back early?" I ask.

"Hold up." Dean stops me, his eyes wide. "So you actually did fuck over the place? Gross." He smirks. Ashley and my face turn red.

"What!? I never said that!" I say exasperated.

"Well you didn't deny it." He winks.

"Why are you back?" Ashley says cutting is off.

"Well, the bar wasn't open, apparently they are remodeling, but I did stop and gets some drinks anyways. And the cashiers phone number." He smiles, pulling out cases of beer.

"Oh thank God, drinks." Ashley sighs, telling Dean to pass her one, which he does.

"So where's blondy?" Dean asks.

"Right here, dip shit." Tassia says from behind Dean. He jumps and steps out of the way as she enters the room.

"Wow, it's a mess in here." She says looking around.

"Yeah well, Sammy and Ash we're just getting very-" Dean starts to say but I cut him off, clearing my throat.

"Alright well. You guys settle in. I'm gonna call up the cashier and give me some well deserved-" Ashley cuts him off this time, throwing a pillow at him. He shrugs and leaves once again, tossing the package of beer to me before closing the door.

"You okay?" I hear Ashley ask Tassia.

"I'm fine." She snaps.

"Really? It doesn't look like it." Ashley sighs sitting next to her.

"Yeah, whatever." She says folding her arms.

"Dean does like you, Ya know." I sigh, shrugging.

"Yeah? Well then why does he go off and do that, huh?" She says angrily pointing towards the door.

"He-" I start to explain but Tass cuts me off.

"No. You know what. I deserve some action too. I can't just wait around for some dick who won't even see that I want him. I'll be back." She says angrily.

"Dude, who are you going to?" Ashley sighs.

"Just a friendly meet up with some one special." She winks, before leaving once again.

It goes silent and Ash and I look at each other.

"You think she's going to-" I ask and she nods.

"Ohhh yeah. Definitely. " she sighs, rolling her eyes, before popping back again on her back.