Chapter 11

-Tassia's POV -

I've never remembered my mom. Dont remember what she looked like or acted like. Either way, I didn't need her. Bobby raised me pretty good, although I wonder what'd it'd be like to have an apple pie life. Maybe boring or normal. I wouldn't know if I could handle that.

I wonder why I'm scared of spiders too... I could pet hundreds of snakes and frogs and all sorts if things but spiders... ugh.

Ash, she was scared of... well. I wasn't really sure. Maybe the truth? I guess.

Oh, and fire. Well that's mostly me because...

Yeah.

Ashley and I got saved that day by Gabriel for a purpose. Maybe Ashley knows and she's keeping it from me, but I doubt that.

After Gabriel pulled us out of the car, he left. Bobby and Rufus came running an they picked us up. I remember Bobby yelling Autumn's name out and I just whimpered out what had happened. It was my fault anyways. I shouldn't have been playing with a match. But Bobby didn't blame me. He just hugged me really tight and walked us back to the house with Rufus and Ashley.

That night, Gabriel came back, but I got scared. I grabbed a gun and shot it, but he disappeared before it hit him. My dad got mad at me then for shooting a hole through the wall and thought I was going crazy.

Eventually, Gabriel came back, and Ash and I thanked him properly. He said he'd check up on us every now and then, and he did. The last time we saw him was sometime while Ash and I were on our own. He seemed to disappear from the face of the earth.

Up until a few nights ago.

All in all, I hate fire. I can't lite a match to burn anything. I freeze up and panic.

Speaking of which, we finally tracked down that monster.

"So. Who's going in first?" I said, smiling.

"Let's not answer that for now..." Dean muttered as we all climbed out of Baby.

We walked carefully up to the rusted barn, and Dean tells Ash and I to go through the back.

"Okay, if we get into trouble, call out, k?" Ash says as we walk away from them.

"So, had any visions or what not?" I ask her.

"Uh... no..." she says looking at the ground.

"That didn't sound so certain..." I nudge her.

"Well..... it was a while ago.. you know that day we went to your dads? And I passed out?" I nod. "Well, there was this man. He looked so familiar... anyways he told me we had to stick together. All four of us." she says as we turn a corner around the barn.

"Well, we'll talk later I guess. We need to find out who that man is, but in the mean time." I look at her and put fist out. "Let's whoop some ass." I smile. She smiles fist bumps me and we sneak into the barn.

"How many do you think there are?" I whisper to her.

"I don't know. If it's zombies, could be more than we expected..." I turn on my flashlight and look around. "If its a ghost... could be one or two..." she whispers back.

"Dammit, that's what I forgot..." she mutters angrily.

"What?" I look at her.

"I wanted to read on this other site. It mentioned briefly about several others being cheated on..."

"And?" I say opening a drawer full of files.

"They hung themselves." she says with wide eyes, looking up toward the ceiling. I turn around to look and see four nooses hanging limply from a raft.