Chapter 15

-Tassia's POV-

"We just wanted to explain!" I yell, tied to Ashley's back.

"Okay, well you can do that from there!" Dean yells.

"What the hell are you two?" Sam asks mostly looking at Ashley.

I her Ashley try to muffle a whimper and wiggles uncomfortably away from my back.

"What does it look like!" I yell from the chair in the middle of the living room. "Obviously, I'm part angel and she's part demon. Or was." I roll my eyes.

"What is that suppose to mean?" Dean asks, and for some reason, I felt more angry, frustrated, and anxious than usual.

"Tass...." I hear Ash whisper quietly behind me, in a tiny voice, but I shush her.

"Look, I was part Angel. Some of Gabriel's grace went into me when he saved us." I explain. "Ashley doesn't remember what happened to her with the Demon thing, but she's psychic as well." I huff.

"Tassia." Ashley whimpers more loudly, yet I don't hear her and continue to talk to the boys.

"I accidentally - maybe - switched our 'traits'. Happy now?" I snarl at them, getting more and more aggressive by the second.

"So now you're part Demon?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, dip-shit, that's what I just s-" I say sarcastically, leaning back too far, because Ashley interrupts me.

"OUCH!" Ash screams out in pain. She tries to get her back away from mine and I try to look towards her.

"What are you doing to her!?" Sam yells instantly tearing the ropes off us and pulling her towards him, his hands securely on her back.

"Dude! Let go of her back!" I yell at him once I realize what's wrong.

He lets go and she whimpers in pain, tears running down her face, slowly sinking to the floor.

"What's happening?..." she groans.

"Oh lord. Well, you know how we switched 'traits'?" I ask, bending down to where she is leaning on her side on the couch.

"Yeah?" she mutters.

"Well, I grew your tail and you're growing wings, which will take a long, painfully, miserably time to do so..."

"Wings? Tail? What tail?" Dean says swooping his hand down near my ass, immediately grabbing my tail he couldn't see yet.

I instantly feel a vibrant, intense feeling on my tail and in my stomach, and I whip around to face him.

I grab his collar of his shirt and pull his face close to mine, harshly. "Don't. Touch. My tail." I say flustered.

"Uh... why?" he says tilting his head cutely, which makes me groan.

"Because it makes me want to kill you but at the same time fuck you." I wave him off. He stands there, flustered and shocked, his mouth agape and I think about what I just said.

"Hmm.... never mind, it makes me just want to do the latter." I say and grab his shirt again, this time kissing him and nearly taking his shirt off.

"Tass! What are you doing!?" Sam yells while Ash pulls me away, with whats left of her strength and energy.

"Damn, Ash, how did you control this?" I sigh, looking at Dean hungrily, Dean a wreck as Sam talks to him.

"I had practice. But I still wanted to screw-" she clamps a hand over her mouth, looking at me with wide eyes, Sam and Dean overhearing, looking over as well.