Chapter 20

-Ashley's POV-

"Could you stop staring at me?" I whisper to Sam, who is sitting in the back of the Impala with me.

"Sorry." He says looking at his feet.

I sigh and look at my... what ever this is considered. It wasn't much that's for sure, pretty much a black, laced, tight crop top that showed WAY too much for my comfort, and short black mini short shorts that had holes in the pockets, giving a glimpse of my thighs that were supposed to be covered. And then there were the sneakers. Thats pretty much the only non slutty thing on my body. I tried to pull the top up more so it'd show a little less, but to no evail.

Over all, I felt like a slut. Which is pretty much what we were aiming for.

"... I miss Darlin'." I sigh.

"Who's that?" Sam asks.

"My truck..." I mutter.

I tried pulling my shorts down but it didn't help. I sighed in frustration.

"Having trouble there, Ash?" Tass smiled at me.

"Piss off, would ya?" I mutter.

"Damn... just trying to help..." she smirks.

"Yeah well it'd help if I wasn't in this." I say motioning to my 'clothes'. I saw Sam watch where my hands pointed and I rolled my eyes, pushing his head to face the other direction.

We pull up behind the club and I already see the lights from the place pulling people towards it.

"Lets go." Sam and Dean nearly burst out of the car but Tassia and I stop them quickly.

"Stop. Jesus, have you guys ever delt with the stench of a Siren before?" Tass sighs.

"Aren't you going to be wearing that 'stench'?" Dean questions her.

"Yep. Lets go." She sighs.

We get out and I hear the whoosh of wings.

"Ashley? What are you wearing?" I hear Cas say and he puts his trench coat over my shoulders.

"Cas, this is just a disquise. Relax." I say giving the trench coat back to him.

"Oh sweet Lordy, I hope so." I hear a familiar voice say from behind us.

We all turn and Tassia and I run up to Emily as she laughs happily.

"Em! How's it going?" I say happily.

"Oh, besides running this hell hole, okay. How's Bobby?" She says then looking towards Tass.

We both giggle and we hear a cough.

"Right. Sorry. Emily, meet Dean and Sam Winchester and Castiel. Guys, meet Emily Cipher, or our 'mom'." Tassia says.

"Oh my, what handsome men. I know these two, although I only saw pictures of you two when you were younger." She says putting a hand in her hip, "My, my, have you hit puberty." She sighs as both Tass and I giggle as they rub the back of their necks.

"Let me guess, you some sort of Angel or something?" Emily says, lifting Castiel's chin up, inspecting him.

"Yes." He says tilting his head slightly.

"Hmm..." Em mumbles, doing the same to Sam and Dean, poking and prodding some spots, "You two better be taking care of my girls. No rough housing or anything." She points at them.

"Em." I sigh.

"Oh, right, okay, so I guess you guys got it covered? You boys should enter through the front, and you two the back. It'll look less suspicious. " she sighs entering the back door again.