I heard footsteps climb upstairs and towards Grandpa.

"Well, look what we have here," Bellatrix said. "Well done Draco."

"Good evening Bellatrix, I think introductions are a bit in order don't you," Grandpa said.

Harry and I walked closer to them.

"I'd love to Albus, but unfortunately we are running on a tight schedule," Bellatrix said. "Do it."

"He doesn't have the stomach, he's just like his father," Greyback said. "Let me finish him in my own way."

"No, the Dark Lord has given Draco this job," Bellatrix snapped.

I turned around only to see Snape pointing his wand at us. I nudged Harry who in turn looked. Snape held a finger up to his lips and we nodded. Snape walked up the steps.

"This is your moment, come on Draco, now!" Bellatrix said.

"No," Snape said.

"Severus," Grandpa said. A look of defeat on his face. "Please..."

Snape lifted his wand and pointed it to Grandpa

"Avada Kedavra."

I hid my face in Harry's chest as my Grandpa's body flew down the railing. The Death eaters ran towards the railing shot the dark mark and ran. Harry and I hot on their tails. I saw the destruction in the rooms they've been through and the multiple Aurors including my Hufflepuffs on the floor.

"Harry, Cedric and the others," I cried.

"Go see who you can find and help them," Harry said.

"What about you," I cry.

"Kiana. I'll be fine. You need to check on them and you need to be with your grandfather and Cedric," Harry said.

I grab his hand as he tries to leave.

"HARRY. I AM NOT. I CANNOT LEAVE YOU HARRY," I scream. "If you die on me Harry James Potter I won't live."

"You'll be safer with them," Harry said.

"Everyone I have ever loved has either died or left me. Everyone except for you so don't tell me I would be safer with someone else because the truth is I would be just more scared," I cried.

Harry pulled me in for a kiss and tears begin to fall down my cheeks.

"Get revenge for me Harry because this hurts," I sniffled.

"I will," Harry said. "I promise."

Harry stormed out of the castle. I helped Jace and the other Aurors and began healing them thankfully none of them hit by the killing curse. I heard a nearby growl and I saw Greyback. I rise up from the ground and I hold my wand up at him.

"You bloody fucking bastard," I yelled.

I pulled my wand out and prepared myself. Fenir charged at me and I side swept kicked him.

"Sercumsempra," I yelled.

I heard Fenir yell in pain as he ran out of the Great Hall after the others. I turn and see Jace under the table bleeding out.

"Jace. Wake up please," I cried.

Jace's eyes fluttered open and he gasped.

"Go and get Minnie. My Grandfather is dead outside the Astronomy tower," I sniffled.

"He's what," Jace asked.

"Dead. He's bloody dead," I sniffle.

Jace nodded and stood up. He began to run towards well anywhere. I in turn ran out to the Astronomy tower where his body lay. I kneeled beside him and cried over his body. I heard footsteps come closer and I heard Minnie gasp.

"Snape did this, Snape killed him," I cried into her shoulder. "Harry and I – "

I stood up and ran to find Harry. I saw Harry on the ground besides Hagrid's hut. I helped him up and together we walked towards my Gramp's body. Harry advanced forward as I stood besides Minnie. Harry held the Horcruxe in hand. I heard his sniffling from where I stood. I approached him and helped him up where he pulled me in for a tight hug. He cried on my shoulder and I looked up at the sky. Cedric stood besides me and held my shaking hand. I pointed my wand up and sniffled.

Lumos Maxima

   A bright light shot from my wand as I held it there

   A bright light shot from my wand as I held it there. Multiple people around shooting the same spell up to rid the Dark Mark. Soon, the light took over the Dark and it was bright again.

"FOR DUMBLEDORE," I cry out.

I started to feel weak and lightheaded again and I fell in Harry's arms a pitch black darkness taking over again.