Epilouge

I have decided that I will not be writing a second book of 'The Bad Boy'. But I have this epilogue so please enjoy.

Thanks for reading,

-Liz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really want you guys to tell me what you think, please. thanks for reading.

VOTE! COMMENT! READ!

xoxo Liz

~*~

POV: Fiona

"How about candy! Me and Joey like candy!" My daughter Leena said happily. "Baby girl, you and your brother cannot have candy for dinner." I laughed dumpling her little brown curls. Joey ran in in his diaper. "Ahhhhh!" he screamed in his four year old high pitched voice. "Joey. Stop please." I smiled picking him up. He had his fathers eyes and my hair. "Dad!" he yelled pointing to the hallway of our house. I put him down and looked down the hall. Ryan had just closed the front door and had roses in hand. "Honey, I'm-" he began but looked up to see me. He plastered a smile on his face as he dropped his gym bag. "Hey, babe." I said kissing him quick. "How was your day?" I asked. He shrugged. "The boys want to come visit." he smiled sitting at the counter. "when?" I asked rubbing his arm. "Uncle Bobby!" Leena screamed leaping from the couch to the hallway. Ryan gave me a look an I rolled my eyes. Bobby walked in with Shane and Mac. He was carrying Leena and Joey in his arms. "Y'all munchkins definitely need a chill pill." Shane laughed giving me a hug after Max. "Shane, don't talk about my children that way." Ryan said protectively. "I was kidding. You know I love them." Shane said lifting Joey over his shoulder. "We have come to give you guys a night out." Bobby said plopping little Leena on the couch. "Ryan Sanders! I told you not to ask that of our old friends." I snapped at Ryan. "I didnt! They offered, I swear." he said putting up his hands. Bobby confirmed this and I relaxed. "Well thank you, boys. You know where the food is." I said going into me and Ryan's bed room.

Ryan closed the door behind me and changed his clothes as I did. We said our goodbyes to Joey and Leena. In the car we drove for 45 minutes. "Where are we going and why do we need flowers?" I asked confused. "I think you know." Ryan said flatly. He parked in the parking lot of the cemetery. I knew now, why we were here. We walked to the grave nearer the back. Tears formed in my eyes like they always did. Ryan's arm wrapped my shoulders after he set down the flowers. The grave stone read: 'Leena Marie Howard. A loved one to many'. Tears dripped my eyes.

Ten years ago me and Ryan left my fathers and moved to California. A year passed as I finished school an we bought our three bedroom house. It was one day, nine years ago today, Leena's body was dropped on our door step. She had been my best friend and I had talked with he through out the chase and the year in Cali. We buried her near us because she had lost her family in a "crash" . Like I believed that. Now, ten years later, we're happy. I have Ryan, we're married now. My seven year old daughter, Leena. And little four year old Joey. After Leena died, we didn't hear from Jim Carter in any way. It's still like that. We don't know what happened to him. And quite frankly, I don't care. I honestly hope he died in the most painful way possible.

"I miss her, Ry." I whispered. "I know. I'm still sorry it happened." he said kissing the top of my head. "I'll be in the car." he said walking away. I knelt in front of Leena's grave. "Hey, Leena. I miss you. Little Leena and Joey are great. So is Ryan cause he was just here." I laughed slightly. "I really miss you. More than you could ever know. You were my best friend. And before Ryan, my only friend. I wish you were here so we could have girls night out and such." I smiled at her stone. "I'll be back again soon of course." I said quietly. I kissed my fingers an touched the stone.

I stood a few seconds in front of the stone. "I knew you'd be here today little McFall." the voice hissed. It sent shivers down my spine as have me goosebumps. I turned an met my eyes with Jim Carter. I couldn't speak or scream for Ryan. "Ryan? Oh him. Yea, the parking lot is kind of far from here. He'll hear the shot though." he smiled and pulled out a revolver from his jacket. I stepped back. "Fiona, Fiona, Fiona. It does not show that you've given birth not one but two times. What are their names again? Leena and Joey? That correct isn't it." my heart shook at the fact he knew who my children were. "Stay away from them. I'll kill you." I hissed in a raspy voice. "You won't have the chance." he laughed pointing the gun at me. "Fiona!" I heard Ryan scream and I barely saw him running towards me. "Tell your mom I said hi." he said. First, a feeling of harsh, unbearable pain. Then, total, complete, black.

~•~

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am going to be honest and say I am really happy that I made Fiona die in the end. That probably sounds horrible but I never liked her. I realize that I was the one who made her the way she is and she is COMPLELTELY fiction. She is not made after anyone but her style is the kind I don't like. So thats my reasoning for not liking her.

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed.

-Liz

~~~~

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN. SHARE.