The Bad Boy: 4

(edited)

POV: Fiona

  I woke up to my alarm. I sluggishly got out of bed. There was a knock on my door. I opened it to my Brother John. “Shouldn't you be ready? You know I can't give you a ride cause I have work.” he said. When John was 18 and I was 12, both our parents died. He instantly took responsibility showing CPS he was able to take care of me. He did it do we wouldn't separate. “I have a ride.” I answered passing him and going into the bathroom. “From who?” he said following me. “A friend.” I said quietly. “I don't even want to know.” he said rolling his eyes. “Have a good day. Text me if you’re not coming home after school.” he said leaving. “Bye!” I called after him. I brushed my teeth and braided my hair. I don't wear makeup except some mascara to make my eyelashes dark. I dressed in a white tank top and pink cardigan with skinny jeans and black vans. I ate food an heard a horn. I opened the door and stuck my he's out. There was Ryan Sanders, smirking at me from his car. 

~•~ 

POV: Ryan

  I parked I front of her house. Before honking I looked in my mirror. Why do you care, Ryan? Remember, it's just Fiona MacFall. I honked and saw her head poke out the door. She held up her hand indicating one sec. I relaxed against my car seat. Then she came out in her pink clothing and long braided hair. Stop noticing that stuff! You’re a guy, Ryan! I told myself. The closer she got to my car the more nervous I felt. What was wrong with me? I stiffened as she got in the car.  

~•~ 

POV: Fiona

  I opened the door and got in his car. "Hey." I greeted him with a smile. He gave me a struggled half smile. "Hi." he said quickly. "Are you okay?" I asked. On instinct my hand touched his arm. He stiffened quickly and starred at me. "Oh god, I'm sorry!'" I said pulling my hand away. "Its fine." he said turning to the road and driving from the curb. We drove not speaking a word. Half way to school I tried to break the silence. "So, um, are you always this nice to random need girls?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow. "No. It's just, you, I suppose." he answered. We didn't talk anymore.   We parked in the parking lot and I got out quickly. I put my purse on my arm and grabbed my binder. "Hey, your Fiona, right?" someone asked. I turned to see Danny Wilson, the popular-ish boy of school. He was hot! Sandy blonde hair and green eyes. "Y-yea." I stammered. "Danny." he said sticking out his hand. I shook it. "So you hang out with Ryan Sanders." he smirked. I glanced at Ryan who looked kind of mad at me and Danny talking. "Yes." I answered. "Cool. See you around." he said walking away. Danny Wilson just talked to you! I screamed in my head. "Find me after school and I can take you home." Ryan said walking away quickly. Why did he seem so mad Danny talked to me? I shook the thought off and tried to follow him to ask.

~•~

 POV: Ryan

 Stupid Danny with his slick moves. Stupid Fiona for slobbering all over those stupid moves. I thought. I walk by some lockers. "Why do I care so much!?" I yelled and punched one. A couple freshmen walking next to me jumped and ran. I checked my hand. "Fuck me!" I said out loud. My knuckle had busted open and was now bleeding. "Fuck who?" a girl said behind me. "No one. Fuck off!" I yelled turning around fast. Fiona stood there and had fear in her eyes. "Shit, I didn't know it was you." I told her feeling bad.

~•~

POV: Fiona

 He yelled at me so harshly I took a step back. But he didn't know it was me. "It’s, um, fine." I told him faking a smile. His hand was bleeding. "That's nasty." I said. He looked at it. "Well I got mad thinking about how you and Danny were talking." he said. I couldn't tell that he didn't mean to though. "Why do you care so much?" I whispered. He sighed. "I don't know! When you come near me I get nervous and when to touched me earlier I felt weird sparks and when you talk to me I get really happy. I feel, weird, but good." he said looking away. "Ryan, I-" I began. "Fiona, I'm sorry but you don't want to get involved with me. I'm not going anywhere in life." he said looking at his shoes. He began to turn away but I grabbed his arm. I notice the sparks he mentioned. They felt good going up my arm. He looked me in the eyes. "I think I should be the one to decide who I get involved with." I said walking past him. "I'll see you after school!" I shouted running to class as the bell rang.