The Bad Boy; 11

Holy shit! I'm so sorry! In the last chapter I got this and another story mixed up. Ryan and Fiona do NOT work together. Let's pretend they were leaving a store when his uncle found them. I apologize a million times. Sorry for the confusion!

Xoxo Liz

~•~

POV: Ryan

I watched her walk into the bathroom. She left the door opened just a crack. From the reflection in the mirror I watched her arm fling her shirt away. God, I brought her into this. What happens if Jim comes back. Jim Carter that rat, my uncle. I groaned and rubbed a hand down my face. I heard a quiet sob. I looked back to the bathroom and saw her lean into the mirror to wipe away tears. She glanced at me and closed the door. I got up and knocked quietly. The sobs stopped and it was silent. "Fiona, I'm just gonna go." I whispered into the door. "Dont." she whispered back. "Your upset with me, I can tell." i told her as I leaned against the door. "Dint leave, Ryan." she said again. "Then let me in?" I asked. In a moment the door unlocked and I slowly opened the door. She was sitting on the toilet with the seat down and a tissue to her face. Her pants were on but she sat in a bra. I knelt next to her and held he knee. "Fiona, I'm-" she cut me off with a loud sob. I pulled her to my arms and sat against her tub. I rocked her back and forth while she sobbed. "Why are you in so much trouble, Ryan?" she asked once she calmed down. "It's my past following me. I didn't mean to being you down with me though." I whispered. She nuzzled into my neck and kissed right under my ear lobe. "I'm sorry that your past chased you." she said in my ear. "Let's just lay down." I said. She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck meaning 'carry me'.

I picked her up with one arm under her knees and the other her upper back. I laid her in her bed and covered her. She reached for my hand and gel it. "I love you." she whispered. A small smile came over my lips and I couldn't help it. "I love you too." I whispered bending to kiss her cheek. She turned her head and kissed my mouth. She quickly pulled away. "Sorry." she smiled. I laid on top of her and wiggled my arms under her to hold you. "Your squishing me." she mumbled into my chest. I stood and flipped up the covers and crawled in next to her. She rested her head on the middle of my chest. "Do your bruises still hurt?' she asked. "Not unless you touch them." I told her. "I'm made that your face is bruised." she said. I chuckled a bit. Her phone vibrated on her table. She sat up and reached for it. "What the fuck?" she said. "What?" I sat up next to her. She showed me her phone. 'Aye baby. It's Danny. Danny Wilson? Of course you know me. Anyway I figured I'd text you and ask you out cause your probably dying for me to like rest of the female population is with me ;)' it said. Anger quickly filled me. "He has no right." she muttered typing. She read it out loud as she typed. "Sorry. I have a boyfriend. I don't need you." she laughed. Her phone dinged quickly. 'Just don't tell that loser. Ryan sanders is a joke who's caught up with the mob.' was the reply.

~•~

POV: Fiona.

I inhaled sharply. Ryan flinched next to me when he read it. I locked my phone with our replying and set it on the table. We sat quiet for a few minutes. "That's who that is? I asked in a hushed voice an looked at him. He didn't, I should say wouldn't, meet my eyes. He nodded slowly and ran a hand through his hair. "Jim Carter is my uncle and the leader of the mob around here. He has killed and injured. For the past four years I have been learning the ways. I quit before I moved here to restart." he said. I was kind of scared right then when I thought of why I was going to ask next. "Have you killed anyone?" I whispered. He faced me and leaned back away from me. "Dear god, no! That's why I quit. I refused. I mean, yes I'm capable because of the training. But my first assignment was this guy who wronged my uncle. I couldn't bring my self to do it." he explained. A huge weight lifted from my shoulders and I put my head in his lap. I rubbed up and down his lower leg. "Good. I'm really happy about that." I told him. I felt him relax and lean against my head board. He stroked my hair and I fell asleep in his lap.

The next morning I woke up tangled in his arms. I was press hard to his chest. He was in a sweat and tears fell from his cheeks. I struggled under his grip. "Ryan." I whispered loudly. He grunted in his sleep. I shook myself which shook him. He still didn't wake. He kept grunting and I could tell he was locked deep in a sad nightmare. I was able to push away at last and shook him hard. "Ahhh!" he yelled sitting up fast. The back of his shirt was soaked with sweat. I know that sounds gross, but he was in a nightmare. A bad one I could tell by his wet cheeks. He rubbed his face. I pulled at the back of his shirt making it go up. He looked at me and had fear in his eyes. "Your shirt is wet with sweat." I whispered. He allowed me to pulled it over his head. I dried his tears with my thumbs. "What was it about?" I asked. He knew what I meant, his dream. "It was a memory brought back that a surpressed." he stated. His jaw clenched and his fists bawled. I ran my hand through his hand and rubbed his upper arm. His clenched fists made his muscles bulge. I would say he looked sexy but he was upset. "It's okay. Just a bad dream." I cooed. He took a deep breath. "He killed my sister." he whispered. He squeezed his eyes shut trying to block out the pain. "W-what?" I choked. He squeezed me knee lightly. "Jim, it was six years ago. She would have been your age by now." he half smiled. More tears grew in his eyes. I pressed my forehead into his neck hugging him. "Thats, that's terrble." I managed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and cried into my shoulder. I shushed him calmly as I ran my fingers through his soft hair. After a few minutes he pulled away. "She was awesome. You guys would have been great friends, I think." he smiled big this time. He was remembering moments with his little sister. "You must miss her a lot." I said. He took my hands in his. "Just as must as you miss your parents probably." he said bringing my hands to his lips and kissing them. "I still have John. I guess I'm lucky he cares about me do much. Or we might not be here today." I said. His smile faded as I mention my brother. Crap. His sister is dead Fiona. He doesn't have her anymore. "And you have me. And I love you." I said.

~•~