The Bad Boy: 12

I'm aware that I keep getting this story and my other story mixed up. Pretend that Ryan's friends Sam goes the there school and that Ryan didn't just move. Man. I am so sorry for this confusion. Lesson to myself: don't write two stories at once...

Xoxo Liz

~•~

POV: Fiona

Man how I loved him. "You know. I'm taking you out. Somewhere nice. So where a nice dress. 7 tonight." he winked and stood. he walked towards my door. "Wait!" I yelled and jumped up after him. I jumped on his back as he laughed, supporting my weight. He unlocked and walked out the door. "Breakfast?" my brother asked as Ryan out me down. "I'm okay. Thank you for letting me stay over, John." Ryan said putting his hand out. "I feel old!" John moaned. Me and Ryan snickered at him. "Your only 25, brother." I said patting his back. Ryan stepped towards the door. "Hey. Sit down." my brother said. Ryan sheepishly walked back and sat down. John served us eggs, hash browns and bacon. We all laughed about things. It was 11:47 when Ryan left. "I'll see you tonight." he said kissing me softly and backing up. I pushed him onto the steps and shut the door. "Your so funny if you think your getting away with a half assed kiss like that." I said putting my arms on his shoulders. He laughed and kissed me deeply. Our tongues danced together. When we broke apart we breathed hard. I buried my head in his chest as he hugged me. "I don't know what to wear tonight." I told him. "I'm sure whatever it is, it'll be lovely." he whispered into my hair. I smiled. I watched him walk to his house. I sighed as I opened the door. "Fiona?" my brother asked. I was prepared for the worst. "He's alright. Better than I thought." he smiled. "Thanks. I love him." I said.

~•~

POV: Ryan

I walked into my house and called Sam downstairs. He jogged down the stairs and fell on the couch. "What's up?" he asked. "Where can I take Fiona that's nice?" I asked. His eyes widened at me. "Wow. A real date. I don't remember you doing this with the other girls." he said. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Fiona isn't just another girl!" I snapped. He held up his hands in defeat. "Whoa. Sorry. Just pointing it out." he laughed. "Help me!?" I hissed playfully. He told me about a nice restaurant that was fancy but not to fancy. I agreed and went upstairs to my room to rummage through my closet for something semi-nice to wear.

~•~

POV: Fiona

"Holy shit! No way! A real date! That's amazing!" Leena shrieked as she walked in my front door. "I know. Our first one!" I said equally, if not more, excited than her. She helped me pick out what a would wear and how I would my hair. After talking a bit I checked the time. I was surprised when it was three hours before seven. She helped me get ready and left before I had to leave.

I looked at myself in my full body mirror. I was wearing a simple pink strapless dress that reached my knees. The top half hugged my body tight but the bottom puffed a little with its built in tutu. I slipped on my black flats, not heels because I hate them. I had on a wonderful silver necklace that John had gotten me for my 16th birthday. I checked my hair. Leena had helped me curl it into perfect little ringlets and it cascaded down my back. My make up was light and I had on pink lipstick. I smiled at my self and made a funny face purposefully. It somehow helped me relax. I heard the door bell ring.

I walked out of my room quickly and looking at myself in the hall mirror. I heard hellos and jokes than laughing. The sweet sound rung in my ears and cradled my brain. Them, my two most favorite people, laughing and getting along, the sweet sound was like a symphony of love and emotion. I walked in view of Ryan. He looked past John and starred at me. His mouth gaped opened and he smiled. John turned to look at me and did the same thing that Ryan did. My cheeks flushed and I gave a little wave. "Wow. You look..." Ryan said but stopped still starring at me. "Your making me kinda nervous." he laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. I looked him up and down. His hair was gelled up to do that cute swoop thing. He was I'm a black button up dress shirt that had long sleeves rolled up to the middle of his lower arm. And black slacks with black dress shoes. "You look good." I smiled walking into his arms. He lightly hugged me. "I feel as if when I hug you you'll disappear and this will be a dream." he chuckled. I looked at his face. "Let's test that theory." I winked. I stood on my tip toes and kissed him softly. When I pulled away he was smiling with his eyes closed. He opened them slowly as if to not break his eyelids. His eyes met mine. "So the only thing that's has to do with a dream is my dream girl in front of me." he smiled. "Awww." I cooed. "Have fun!" John said pushing me and him outside. "Shall we go?" he said offering me his arm. I smiled and looped mine through it. "We shall."

~•~

VOTE! COMMENT! AND READ!

xoxo Liz