The Bad Boy: 20

POV: Ryan

I had been working out for three hours now. I had gotten through with 150 jumping jacks, push ups and sit ups. I had done weights, benching 145 pounds 50 times every minute for five minutes. I sat up and my shirt was stuck to my back with sweat. I peeled it off me and poured water over my head and shook the extra off. "Ooooh. Look at what I walked in on." Fiona's voice said. It was laced with sexual tension and laughter. "Best thing to walk in on I'd me pouring water on my self." I said standing and walking to the punching bag. I strikes it multiple times before she spoke again. "Danny texted me again." she said not meeting my eyes. She was climbing into the practice ring for boxing that was in the gym. "What did he say?" I asked going back to hitting the sand bag. "Ge asked if I left you yet." she answered. I stopped to look at her again. She was slowly walking around the ring with one hand on the railing and the other out straight. "And?" I said starring back the the bag. "I told him that he should just turn gay cause he makes woman cry." she said before busting out laughing. "You Did?" I asked. He nodded. "Good." I said before hitting the bag 12 more hard times. I felt my sweat building on my skin again as I continued to hit it.

~•~

POV: Fiona

I was walking around the boxing ring after I told him about my text to Danny Wilson. He continued to hit the punching bag. I leaned on the railing nearest to him an watched. His back flexed with muscles as he tended to hit it. He was unbelievably sweat an in need of a shower before I would touch him. I laughed to myself after thinking that. It was true. I wasn't going to touch that sweaty man. No matter how good he looked when all his muscles flexed and he looked so powerful. He finally stopped and took a drink of another bottle of water. I jumped out of the ring and walked past him. "Take a shower and come find me." I said as I neared him he turned and smiled evilly. "Come give me a kiss." he said holding out his arms. "Um, how bout not." I shrugged stopping. "Your to sweaty and nasty." I laughed. Before I had a chance to move or stop him he hugged me. I felt his warm sweat on my cheek as my face pressed to his bare chest. "Eeeeeew! Ryan! Your so sweaty! Let go let go!" I squealed. He tightened his grip around me. "Feel my sweat!" he yelled pressing me to the punching bag. "Ryan? What are you doing with some other bitch?" a female voice yelled from behind us. His arm dropped as he turned around. She was taller than me a little with black long hair. With a big chest and butt he was skinny and looked like a slut.

~•~

POV: Ryan

When I turned and looked at Megan Hunter memories of her rushed through me. Sex with her was good but nothing compared to Fiona. Because I loved Fiona and I only dated Megan for two weeks before breaking up with her. A week after that I met Fiona. "Hey, Megan. This is Fiona. My girlfriend. Because, you know, we broke up." I emphasized the broke up. She put a hand on her hip. "let's chat, Sanders." she said walking into the hall. "Sorry. I'll be right back." I told Fiona kidding her head. She didn't say a word so I painfully tore my presence from hers. In the hall Megan pushed me into a wall and ran her hand down my chest as I pushed her back lightly. "What's wrong, baby?" she purred. "Not in the least, Megan. What do you want?" I rolled my eyes. "Ouch. You know what I want." she whispered. He hand tried to wiggle into my pants and I pushed her away again. "Jesus Christ, Megan. We're broken up. Did you see that beautiful girl in there? Her name is Fiona. I love her with all my heart and you won't ruin it." I said raising my voice. She stepped back and looked hurt. "Whatever, Ryan." she said before walking away. I turned the corner to go back to Fiona but she ran into my chest. "Ew Ew Ew. Sweaty." she said backing back up. "Get over it and kiss me." I said grabbing her and pulling her to me. I pressed my lips to hers and licked her bottom lips asking for entrance. She parted her lips and let me in. Our tongues wrestled and danced before we broke apart breathing heavy. "You stink." she laughed. "Well, gee, thanks, babe." I scoffed and walked past her.

She linked my arm with hers and walked next to me. "So your showering right?" she smiled. "No, I'm going to stay stinky so I wont have to worry about the girl I love coming near me ever again. Of course I'm showering." I told her. She tried to stop me from walking but I kept going. I wanted to get showered so I could kiss her without being sweaty and nasty. She tugged on my basketball shirts and they almost fell down. "Hey, hey, hey! Are you trying to pants me?" I said playfully grabbing her wrists. She grinned at me. "Kinda." she said before stepping to me. "I gotta shower first." I laughed realizing what she wanted. "If we have sex before, then you won't get re-sweaty an need another shower." she said leaning into me. "Excellent point." I agreed. I bent and kissed you lightly. She Pushed her body against mine as her hands wondered into my shorts. Her hands were cold when they touched me and I gasped. "Holy shit your hands are cold!" I yelled stepping away from her. She looked sad and I walked to her again. "Come get in the shower with me?" I whispered in her ear. She didn't answer and instead dragged me to the locker room showers.

~•~
A/N

'The Bad Boy' is now, as i would think of it, a semi-popular Wattpad book. The reads are going up and up and i like that.
Anyway, i was wondering if anyone would happen to want to make a cover for this book or possibly a trailer. I would enjoy word of this book getting out. If you are interested in making a cover or trailer then you can contact me directly in message on here or by email at lizjunejohnson7@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading,
-Liz