The Bad Boy: 6

This is about to be a long chapter because I was in school and had nothing else to do.

-Liz 

~*~

POV: Ryan.

As my lips met her soft ones, I felt the gentle sparks that made me go crazy flew. The fact that she didn't pull away made it even better. I cupped her face in my hand. She broke away quickly. "Ryan..." she said flushed. "Yes?" I whispered against her lips. "We, we can’t." she told me. I backed away quickly. "What?" I asked. She looked away. "My brother told me to stay away from you." she whispered. I took her hand in mine ignoring the sweet spark. "I don't want someone to come between us." I whispered in her ear. A tear fell down her soft cheek. I wiped it away and he caught my hand. "He's protective. My parents, they died when I was 12 and he was 18. He fought for custody over me. I-" she said but I cut her off. "You don't have to tell me your life's story. I'm in the here and now, with you, baby." I told her. More tears fell, hitting her thigh and leaving dark marks on the jean material. "Ryan, I don't want you hurt." she said meeting my eyes. I saw pain and sadness. Mixed with frustration and sweetness. "I can take care of myself, Fiona." I said. She just shook her head. I released her hand and started my car. Hers stayed where I had dropped it. 

~•~

POV: Fiona.

I kept my hand where he left it hoping he would take it again. I wanted to feel the nice sparks that flew from his touch. We drove in silence, not saying anything. "Pull over." I told him, tears in my eyes. "W-what?" he stuttered. "Pull over!" I shouted. He did as I asked. I opened my door. "What are you doing?" he shouted back as I got out. "Making you safe! I don't want you hurt, Ryan Sanders!" I screamed. Tears poured down my eyes as I walked away from the car. I heard a door close and footsteps running. He grabbed my arm and made me face him. "Why do you want me so safe?" he asked sternly. "Because I care!" I yelled. A woman in her thirties came out of her house. "Are you alright?" she asked. "This is a private conversation!" I said angrily. She retreated back into her house. I wiped tears from my face and put stray hairs behind my ears. "Fiona, let's just talk. Just, please, come get in the car?" he pleaded in question. I shook my head violently. "Ryan, no. Go home. Forget about me. I'm just Fiona MacFall. Just me." I told him quietly. "You’re not though! I have been telling myself that and it hasn't worked! I can't get you out of my head! The way you walk, the way you get mad when I'm cocky. The way you care about me. My heart was broken and you managed to fix it, Fiona. Do you understand what I'm saying?" he said loudly. I put my head in my hands, hiding my crying face. "Fiona, I fucking love you!" he whispered in my ear now. "You can’t. You, you’re not allowed to, I forbid it." I told him. His hands dropped. I didn't want to say I love you too. I didn't want to risk getting broken again. "I'll see you at school. Don't pick me up on Monday. I won't be at my house, I'll be walking. Goodbye, Ryan. Just forget about me, please. I really don't want you hurt." I whispered turning away. This time his hand didn't grab me. I turned to look at him. There were tears in his eyes but his face was hard. His jaw clenched and fists tight. I turn and ran from his sad blue eyes. 

~•~

POV: Ryan. 

She ran. She was gone. I was hurt but mad. I loved her and she denied me. I got in my car and sped off. I punched my stirring wheel over and over again, crying. Fiona MacFall. Was all that went through my head as my car reached 67 mph.