The Bad Boy: 3

(edited)

POV: Fiona

I watched him drive away. Why on earth was bad boy Ryan Sanders being so nice to me? I'm just a nerd girl. And he's so, cute and bad. I thought. Oh stop it now, Fiona. He is going nowhere in life. You’re not allowed to think of him like that. I told myself. "Fiona, get in the house!" my brother John called from the front door. I hurried inside. "Who the hell was that?" he asked. "Ryan Sanders." I said dropping my bag. "Ryan Sanders? Stay away from him." he told me. I faced him. "What?" I said. "Stay away from Ryan Sanders, Fiona." he said sternly. "I can hang out with whomever I want, John." I said stomping away. I sat in my room. After a while I took a shower. When I came out my iPhone dinged. I check it and saw it was Facebook. I opened the app and read the notification. RYAN SANDERS SENT YOU A MESSAGE. Oh god. I opened the message. 'Hey Fiona MacFall.' I rolled my eyes. 'Hello Ryan.' I replied. My phone dinged again. 'What are you up to?' he asked.

'In bed.'

'Sounds sexy ;)'

'No.'

'Don’t be so cold.'

'I'm not'

'You are'

'No, Ryan, I'm not!'

'Ohhh. Anyway. I'll see you tomorrow ;)'

'Quit winking at me!'

'You love it.'

'I hate it.'

'You love me.'

'Right Now, I hate you.'

'Oh Fiona. Tsk Tsk Tsk. you'll come around like the rest ;)'

'I won’t.'

'See you in the morning. Don't forget that I'm driving you ;)'

'Good bye, Ryan.'

'Don’t dream about me to much' he said and I didn't reply to it. I shook my head and set my alarm. Tomorrow morning I had to see Ryan Sanders almost first thing.

~•~

POV: Ryan

She hasn't replied for fifteen minutes. What the fuck? I thought. Wait, why are you tripping. It's just Fiona MacFall. The helpless, smart, adorable- wait. You did it again Ryan. I said hitting my wall. If she's JUST Fiona MacFall, why can't I get her out of my head?

~*~

This chapter is sooo super short. Sorry!

-Liz