The Bad Boy: 7

POV: Fiona

I walked to Ryan's house. Today he got released and was making me meet his parents. I had braided my hair and put on a simple pink knee length dress with blank vans. I knocked on his door. There house was fairly big. A man that looked a lot like Ryan answered. "You must be Fiona. We've heard so much. I'm dr. Phillip Sanders, his father." he said shaking my hand. "Ry! She's here!" he called and waved me in. I looked around. Fancy house, family portraits. I was hugged from behind gently. "Hey beautiful." Ryan said in my ear. I turn around. He had one a blue button down shirt with long sleeves rolled to his elbows. With black pants and black vans like mine. "I like seeing you dressed up up." I told him. He raised an eyebrow. "Well in the hospital you didn't wear a shirt. I mean I liked that and all." I babbled. He shut me up with a soft kiss. "Your cute when your nervous." he smiled. I blushed. "Is that her! Is it!" a little voice said. We looked down and a little blonde girl was pulling on Ryan's hand. "Yes, this is Fiona MacFall." he told he kneeling to her height. "Callie, say hello." he said. "I'm Callie! My brother says he loves you!" she giggled and ran away. He stood blushing. "Awh!" I squeaked hugging him. "She's only 6." he said. "So you talk about me?" I asked. "Every damn day!" he laughed. "language, Ryan." a woman said walking up. She looked like little Callie. "I'm Jenna. Ryan's mother. It's wonderful to finally meet you." she said hugging me. "You to." I said. "Come in, come in. Such bad manners, Ryan making her stand in the entry hall." she said waving for us to follow. He linked his fingers through mine and we went into the kitchen. Once dinner was done we are at there table. They asks questions about me. I made sure to not mention my brother and the fights my parents have.

After we were done Ryan excused us and pulled me up to his room. He went in his bathroom to change. I looked around. His room was surprisingly clean. With white walls covered in posters of old bands. I was looking at his book shelf. William Shakespeare and writers like that filled it. I ran my fingers along the spines. His hands grasped my shoulders and rubbed them. "Hi." I whispered. "Hey." he whispered back. Turned around and hugged him. His arms went around me. He walked backwards till we fell over his bed. "Do you think they like me?" I asked sitting up. "When you went to the bathroom the said that your wonderful." he said kissing my cheek. He had changed into a v-neck and kaki shorts. "Good." I whispered. He held my hand and rubbed his thumb on it. "Ryan?" I asked. "Yes, ma'am?" he answered. I leaned in and pressed my lips to his. He reacted quickly and grabbed my hips. We sat there and made out for a while. I climbed on him an straddled him. I moan came from his throat. "Fiona, you don't have to. We can wait." he whispered. That made me happy. I broke from him. "How bout next time your home alone or I'm home alone?" I asked. He gave me a cocky grin. "Deal. But it might hurt." he told me. "I'm not a virgin." I blurted. His eyes grew wide. "What?" he said starring at me. "Um, at a party a year ago. I got drunk and this boy, he-" Ryan cut me off. "That's the past, Fiona." he smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. "I love you." he whispered in my ear. "I love you to." I told him.

He walked me home. I invited him inside. My brother wasn't home. There was a message on my phone from him. 'Won't be home till nine. I left money for take out of you need it.' I smiled. It was only six now. "Guess what?" I said to Ryan. He raised and eye brow. "three hours." I said hugging him. I pulled on his hand and he came in my room. He pulled me to him and kissed me. Before I knew it he was on me on my bed. He was pressed against me and I felt his hardness against my thigh through his pants. He pulled his pants down and my underwear off. "Fiona? I'm home early!" John called from the living room. "Fuck! Get up! Get up!" I rushed him. His, you know, was still out. "Pull your pants up!" I hissed. I ran and pulled my window opened and pushed out the screen. I put on new underwear and made him in zip my dress. I pulled it over my head and threw it in the hamper. "Bye." he said kissing me. Before he pulled away I grabbed his neck and kissed him deep. He pulled away. "I'll text you." he said. I pouted. He kissed my cheek and squeezed my hand. My hand fell lumpy from his. He jumped out the window but stopped outside and looked in. "Come here." he said. I leaned out of if. He grabbed my face and kissed me more. "Don't go." I said. "How bout I come back tonight?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. "text me when he goes to sleep." he said walking away. I gazed after him wishing I was still in his arms. John knocked on my door. "Yes." I answered. "Just checking if you were home." he smiled. I checked my clock. 6:45. John told me he had a long fat of work do he was going to sleep. I decided to take a shower.

I walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. There was a lump under my blanket on my bed and I saw Ryan's puff of light brown hair on my pillow. "What are you doing here!?" I hissed. He sat up smirking. "You take long showers, Fiona." he said getting up. He had on his kaki shorts as no socks or shoes. His shirt wasn't on either. "I didn't want to go home do I waited outside. That's okay right?" he asked worried. "Yea. Why would it not?" I smiled going to my closet. He was behind me now, breathing in my ear. "I see you undressed for me." he whispered. I could practically feel his wink. I bumped him with my back. "Funny." I scoffed. He spun me around and felt the towels material between his fingers.