The Bad Boy: 18

I'm well aware of how bad that last chapter sucked. And it did. So ima try to make this one good :)

Xoxo Liz

~•~

POV: Fiona

We were in the car going on six hours since the last stop. Ryan took over driving les than an hour ago. I was leaning my head against the window when a loud thud made the car Boyce slightly. "What the fuck?" Ryan sounded annoyed. "We gotta pull over, got a flat." he groaned to the intercom. We pulled over and got out. We had jus gotten into Texas and it was hot. Ryan's face was sweaty as he changed the tire. He stripped off his shirt. His abs were flexed and his upper arms too. He looked strong as he put on the new tire. He stood after he took the jack out from under the car. He wiped his face. "Your do hot when you have to do physical labor." I laughed. He winked at me before opening my door. A gun shot made us stop as we turned towards a black ford bronco. "Finally. You guys be running to to fast." I recognized the voice. It reminded me of the woods. I guess Ryan remembered to because he pushed me behind him. "Mike, leave. I swear I'll kill you." he said with anger. "Now why would I be worried about that, Sanders?" 'mike' answered. "Because I'll kill you if you think about killing my daughter." I voice joined. I looked out from behind Ryan to see a brown hair slightly graying man.m with a gun the Mikes head. "You tell your rat bastard of a boss to fuck off." he said before putting mike in the car and making him leave.

~•~

Sorry u forgot to say that John and Fiona DO share a father.

~•~

POV: Ryan

"Jesus, John. My boy, it's good to see you." Dale MacFall said hugging John. "You too, dad." he answered. I turned and Fiona was handing me a clean shirt. "God that was scary." she said hugging me. I pressed my lips to hers quickly only to be pulled away by Dale. "Get off my daughter, Sanders." he said pushing me away. Fiona gave me a sad, fearful look. I gave her a slight smile and turned away.

~•~

POV: Fiona

Ryan was forced to walk away which left me ad my 'father' alone. Joy. Note the sarcasm. "Little Fiona, my baby girl." he said hugging me. I lightly patted his back. "Why are you doing letting that Sanders boy kids you?" he boomed. "I love him." I whispered looking at my shoes. "What?" he asked. "I said I love him!" I yelled. Everyone turned and looked at me. Ryan had a smirk plastered to his face. "That's, new." my father sounded shocked. "I'm 17, I can love if I feel like it." I said crossing my arms. "Whatever. Im mainly upset you got dragged into this." he said with anger. "I don't care about that! I care about him!" I shouted again. He held the bridge of his nose, annoyed. "I'm happy your safe, dear." he said turning around. "I'm safe because of him!." I called at him. Ryan walked over to me. He didn't have time to speak because I cupped his face and kissed him. His arms wrapped around my waist as he hugged me. "Let's get a move on! I'm sure your all tired." My father said getting into the car.

Soon we were all getting settled in our rooms. I had my own because my father didn't want me and Ryan in the same room at night. But an hour after just sitting I couldn't take it and walked to Ryan's room. I knocked on the door. It opened a little and I saw Ryan peak out and smile. I pushed it opened and hugged him. "You guys go to Fiona room. Jesus." Sam complained. We hurried to my room and as soon as he locked the door he had me pinned to the bed. "I love how you stood up to your dad today." he said through kisses of my neck. "Ryan, shut up." I said pulling his mouth to mine.