PREVIEW of Hikaru x reader x Kaoru

Y/N -your name

L/N~ Last name

F/C- favorite color

S/F/C- 2 favorite color

H/C- hair color

H/L~ hair length

E/C- eye color

F/F - favorite food

F/P- Favorite pattern

F/F/F favorite flower

F/M~ Favorite movie

F/D~ Favorite Dessert

M/N~ Mothers name

Boys~ Tamaki Suou,Kyoya Ootori,Takashi Morinozuka or Mori,Hikaru Hitachiin,Kaoru Hitachiin, Haruhi Fujioka,Mitsukuni Haninozuka or Honey.

Ouran high school host club!

I was walking home with my friend Maddy she lived right down the road  from me so we usually walked home with each other. *Ding* Who is it? Maddy asked pointing to my F/C phone, I looked at the message. 

Y~ you  M~ mom 

M~ I have some exciting news!! for you! please come home soon! 

Y~Ok?

"Um It was my mom I guess she has some exciting news?" Humm well I better go! my mom is making Pizza tonight! and with that Maddy ran her driveway and into her house .Humm I wonder what it will be this time? last time it was about some  weird new magazine she had bought. I mean I can't blame her she has been through alot and she constantly is working at the small fashion boutique downtown.  I smiled maybe it will be a good surprise! I twirled my H/C hair and waked into the small yellow house. HEY MOM IM HOME! I yelled up the stairs, can you come here for a second! my mom yelled back. I took of my S/F/C shoes and walked up the stairs, I took a left into my mom designing room to see her skyping a blonde haired man. U-um what is it mom? I asked  Um sweet heart I would like you to meet Mr.Suou my soon to be husband.... I looked at her with wide eyes. I felt like I wanted to cry my mom had not told me that she was dating anyone! a-and we told eachother everything.I looked down a tear rolled down my face, H-hello Mr.S-uou it s n-nice to meet you.... Well hello there Y/N its nice to meet you finally your mother has told me a lot about you. I nodded my head and walked next to my mom, I looked at the man more he had blondish gray hair and he looked very rich he had a very fancy formal suit on and the room he was sitting in looked very big. Have you told her yet? Mr.Suou asked my mom shook her head, Told me what? I looked at both of them. Well.. Yuzuru  lives in Japan.. I was going to tell you soon but I-I just couldn't...  What you mother is trying to say is that you will be moving to Japan with me! he said happily my mom and him were smiling.  W-what! BUT I CAN'T LEAVE THIS IS MY HOME MY FRIENDS ARE HERE I CAN'T JUST LEAVE I yelled Y/N! my mother said angrily. I shut up *sigh*  We will be moving next week Im leaving tomorrow in advance so I can set up you room and set you up at school. I nodded and left the room before I did i said something. I don't want to leave! and I wont leave to move with some snobby man! I slammed the door and went to my room and packed most of my stuff.........