Chapter 26

---Kyle's pov---

I started towards the bus stop.

I hoped that it wouldn't all fall back to how it normally was. Where Stan didn't care, and I was just a time filler.

Yet, at the same time I hoped that he would let that happen. Where he would just pretend yesterday never happened.

It was like an argument where half of me wanted one thing and the other half wanted the exact opposite.

I hate this feeling.

Once I made it to the bus stop, I stood and waited like I do normally. And just like normal I was the first person to get there.

Then, not like normal, Stan showed up less than a few minutes later.

"Hey Kyle," he greeted smiling.

"Hey..."

Then, Stan grabbed my hand.

I didn't know what to do. So, I didn't do anything, I just froze up.

He didn't let go of my hand when Kenny and Cartman showed up either.

Cartman called us fags and Kenny just chuckled and muttered something about him calling it.

Stan smiled at me as we got on the bus, and I smiled back.

I think everything is going to get better from here on out.

And we're prepared for whatever comes next.

----

Here we are at the end. Yay. Sorry that this chapter took forever. That's my fault, I was busy writing other books. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed and that you have a nice day.