Chapter 15

---Stan's pov---

"Kyle," I reach over and put a hand on his shoulder hesitantly, "I'm sorry."

He looks up at me and I see a tear slide down his face.

"I'm sorry I've been a bad friend all this time. We're supposed to be super best friends. Forever," I tell him.

He pulls away from me and wipes his face with his hand.

~~Flashback~~
---Kyle's pov---

I stare at Stan waiting for him to answer. What the hell could he even have to say?

Stan reaches over and grabs my other wrist.

"Kyle," he says sounding the most sober he's been.

"What?" I say more than ask.

Stan pauses for a moment, then he walks me out of the room, still holding one of my wrists.

He leads me to another room, this one empty. He locks the door and turns back to me.

"Ky?"

"What?"

"I-I'm sorry," and just like that Stan becomes a drunken baby.

I sit down and hold him as he cries into my chest sobbing out incoherent sentences and words.

I pat his back and rock slightly.

Once he calms down some, I sigh, "It's okay."

Stan shakes his head, "N-No it's notttt."

I sigh and shake my head, "Stan. It's fine. I know you're drunk, it's fine."

"Ky, I'm sorry about everything," Stan looks up at me, "I just wish - wish you and me could be friends."

"We are friends," I say slightly perplexed.

"No, we're not... We're not."