Chapter 24

---Stan's pov---

I kissed him and gripped onto his sides, when we heard someone shout.

"KYLE?!"

We both turn to see Ike standing there with a startled look.

"IKE!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING... Oh my God..." Kyle shouts covering his bright red face.

Even though it was darks saw his blush, I doubt Ike saw it, though.

"What are you doing?!" Ike shouts pointing between Kyle and I.

Kyle closes his eyes and I see the blush get even darker on his face.

I turn back to Ike, who I can barely see, "Oh, you know, we were just about to fu-"

Kyle removes his hands from his face and slaps them over my mouth, "STAN! Don't!" He shakes his head and I smirk.

He is too cute.

Ike slaps his head over his forehead, "Guys, what the hell? You couldn't even go to Kyle's room? You had to do... This... On the couch?"

Kyle's face is pretty much the same color as his hair, "We are doing absolutely nothing!"

"I don't know if I'd call it 'nothing'..." I say moving closer to Kyle's face.

"Shut up, Stan!"

"I don't know if I can ever sit on that couch again..." Ike said covering his mouth.

"That's just... Don't... I don't want to see or hear it..." Ike says before walking away.

Kyle covers his face again and rolls over slightly, "My life is over."