Chapter 25

---Stan's pov---

"My life is over..." Kyle groaned and rolled onto his side.

I moved, so I was laying next to him on the couch, just barely staying on the couch.

I wrapped my arm around him and I thought he was going to try to shove me off, but he didn't.

In fact, he moved closer to me as buried his face into my chest. He left his hands covering his face, but I liked it.

I smiled at him, "It's not that bad."

He shook his head and laughed slightly, "What could be worse?"

I shrugged slightly, I moved my arm to his waist, "There's a lot of things. At least it was only your brother. Imagine you mom or dad instead. Or Cartman."

He shivers slightly, "Ugh. I'd prefer Ike seeing instead of Cartman any day."

I chuckle slightly when he says that. He laughs slightly, removing his hands from his face to grip onto my shirt.

I smiled and moved my other arm to cup the side of his face. I pull his head up to look at me.

He looks up at me, his green eyes staring up at me, a smile still on my face.

I leaned forward and kissed him. He smiled into our kiss.

"SERIOUSLY?! I just wanted a drink of water!" I heard Ike yell and storm back up the stairs.

I pulled away from Kyle and laughed.