Chapter 19

---Stan's pov---

Kyle clamped onto my arm and held onto me with a scared look on his face.

I smirked. He's afraid of thunderstorms. That's so cute.

Another loud boom and a bright flash of light flashes throughout the room and Kyle jumped again. Only this time, he ended up in my lap.

I smirked again.

Maybe I do like Kyle as more than a friend...

I wrapped my arms around him and he buried his face into my chest, while whimpering slightly.

"S-Stan...?"

"Yeah?" I ask, while patting his back.

"I might be a little bit afraid of thunder..." He barely whispers.

"What? I couldn't hear you?" I say mockingly.

"You heard me-" he was cut off by another boom, which was followed by a slight shrill.

Kyle buried his face back into my chest clutching onto the fabric of my shirt.

I chuckle slightly, and reach up and take off Kyle's hat. I toss it onto the floor and twirl my fingers in his hair as he cowers in my arms.

He's so cute.

He looked up at me. His eyes were wide with fear and his face was red.

"Give me back my hat, Stan," he says in low tone.

"I don't want to," I said, he opened his mouth to speak, "but if you want I couldn't always just leave you here-"

"No!" His face gets slightly redder as he looks away from me, "Please stay...."