Chapter 3

---Stan's pov---

Wendy. I'll talk to her first.

I went over to her house and knocked on the door. She opened the door looking pissed off.

"What the hell do you want, Stan?" she asks.

"I was wondering if you could tell me what happened last night..." since you seem to still be pissy about whatever it is that I did.

She huffs, "I thought you'd at least remember that we broke up last night after what happened with your little 'boy toy.'"

I give her a confused look, "Boy toy? Who would that be?"

She rolls her eyes, "Think a little bit, Stan," she says before slamming the door in my face. ...apologize to Kyle. Oh shit.

I rush over to Kyle's house. I climb up the tree on the side of his house and knock on the window. I wait a few moments before the window is thrown open.

Kyle stands there looking sleepy, and hatless, showing off his cute curly red hair that I haven't seen in a while.

He narrows his eyes when he sees me, "Stan?"

I give him a nervous smile, "Hey Kyle. Can you let me in?"

Kyle grumbles something, then turns back to me, "Hurry up."

I climb into his window as he sits down at his bed and stares at me. I look around his room, it hasn't changed at all.

He rubs his eyes, "What do you want?" he asks looking up at me his eyes now set in a glare.

"I want to talk about the party... what happened last night."