Chapter 13

---Stan's pov---

I pull my phone out of my pocket, and see that Wendy is calling me.

I get confused. Wendy broke up with me.

I answer the phone and put it to my ear, "What?"

"Hey Stan... I was wondering if you could come over to my house. We need to have a talk," she says sounding nervous.

"About what?" I ask glancing over at Kyle who's still staring blankly at the TV screen.

"Well, I was thinking we could maybe get back together. I didn't mean what I said that night. You were drunk so you didn't mean to do those things," she says.

I shake my head and pinch the bridge of my nose, "What if I did mean what I did and said?" I ask.

"Then you're an awful friend to Kyle," she says quickly.

"What if I am fucking him?" I ask looking at the wall.

"You're not.... You're not, right?" She says sounding doubtful.

"Maybe, maybe not," I say.

"Stan. We both know you're not gay," she says in a stern voice.

"I don't know what I am."

Pause. "What the hell Stan? Why don't you just stop being difficult and get back together with m-"

"Because you're being a bitch."

"Well, you're definitely not with Kyle because you were an ass to him at that party!" She shouts.

I open my mouth, but I'm cut off by her, "You just had to prove he's in love with you, huh?"

"What?"