O1

4:27 am

I looked at the time on my phone and sighed, putting it back on my pocket. I rubbed my hands together, fighting the great cold that's the wind is bringing upon me. I gazed at the cloudy sky, pursing my lip deeply thinking about a lot of things going on with my stressful life. I lowered my head down again and continued walking, not looking at the road.

I love having walks on some times like this, it makes me feel comforted for a short amount of time, even I'm all alone and gives me the peace I want. I don't even know why I'm still in the streets at this hour, well, I have nowhere to go. No, I'm not homeless if that's what you're thinking, I'm not broke either, I'm just...sad.

Sad, depressed, lonely, frustrated, nearly dying- not literally though. Dying inside, having the feeling of getting stabbed a thousand times, in other words, I'm so broken. Being a daughter of a CEO and a restaurant manager is hard, my parents are known, so am I, of course. Being known, my parents are training, a lot more of controlling, me and act not like I want to, meaning I can't really show who I really am.

A lot hated me, I mean, I can't blame them. I'm a bitch. A savage, cold, rude bitch everyone hates and that's what I have to show to everyone around me. Well, except for my friend, my only friend, Bianca. She's with me on every thing I've been through, and been friends since elementary. My parents taught me to be like that because they always tell me, a lot will only talk to me or be friends with me because I'm rich and known. I proved that, a lot did tried but got tired of my attitude.

My mother once told me, if a person accepts me for who I am, that's when I know that I'm in good company. Whoever does that will see the real me, the real Josephine I've been hiding for so long.

Why am I sad? Because obviously, I'm all alone now. Bianca moved to the States and I was purely devastated. Ever since then, I walk down the streets of our subdivision in hours that no one will see me. In hours like this.

I glanced on my phone again, 4:39 am. I sighed, I've been walking for hours and I'm still as sad as the clouds. It's about to rain and I might come home in a bit.

"Ow, what the flip?" I asked annoyed as I bumped into someone, well, I'm not looking on where I'm going so that happened. I groaned and looked up to the person. There stood a black haired boy and he has this perplexed look on his face.

"I'm sorry, didn't see you there." He quickly apologized and I rolled my eyes at him. "Are you alright?" The boy asked, moving one step closer and I moved one step backwards.

I didn't answered the boy and ran, since I should really get home before my parents wake up, they don't want to know their little doll walking alone in the streets this early. They really wouldn't want that.

----

Boring chapter I'm so sorry???? But hey a new story
It's been ages since I last wrote fanfics and i truly missed it
I miss reading too heh

hi pls disregard any twitter accounts i'll mention on the next chapters, my only stan accounts are @WANTEDYUO and @jorgemilero thANK U

also i've read some of my old stories and noticing a lot of typos, wrong grammars, and such, so i'm very sorry omg, will be editing them when i get the time and energy!