Chapter:23 the battle to live

Start from the beginning

"Be in alert were in an unknown kingdom and anything could happen", said Maracle.

"Right", we all said.

We continued making our way through the maze like sewer as we took twist and turns around every conner.   

"One more left and this should take us to the garden that Eille told us about" said Jake.

"I signed in relief when we can across the leader that would lead up back up.    Once we made it out of the pot hole and into the garden my nose felt relieved.

"Whoa", said Shadow as the night breeze blew and  royal blue roses danced along. In the middle of the garden was a statue of a women with wings.

"Come one, we don't have time to  stand here", I said stepping around the corner.

"How unusually a witch two vampires, a shifter, and a necromancer", cryptic voice as the person stepped out of the shadows.

The man walked closer into the moon light as a sickening smirk crossed his face.

He had jade eyed and pale skin with burn wounds slipping up from his neck to his face like a snake.

"I'm curious as to why one of our own would turn on his lord", commented the man as he twisted a piece of his red hair between his fingers.

"I don't see how that's any of your business", responded Jared as he started to walk off.

"Why you little shit", grumbled the man before us.

"Hey, guy you go a head I'll handle this", said Shadow as he creaked his  neck.

"Are you sure", I asked him. 

Shadow was smaller then me and he looked like a little kid.

"Positive, now leave", he said coldly as his purple eyes seemed to glow.

"Come on", said Jake as he jerked me away.

"How cute shortie thinks he can take me", laughed the man.

"Yeah, well I guess I'll just have to show you then", said Shadow.

I looked back to see a neon green light surround him as skeleton arms rose from the ground.

I pushed my self to hurry after Jake and them. I didn't want to leave a comrade behind.

Once I caught up I hid behind a pillar leaning over to see what my dad was looking at.

Two body builder dudes  wearing makes, were guarding a stair way.

"What's the plan", whispered Jake.

"Oh come on there just two guys we can knock them out in seconds top",said Jared.

"Lets not be haste here we can't jude them by ... Oh hell were is Jared", said Maracle.

"Come on big guys show me what you got", said Jared loud and clear.

"I'm starting to agree with Noah a about hating  this guy",I said as I watched Jared deflate a bolt of lightning.

"You can do that later, he bought us time so lets go", said my dad as he ran past the two.

We ran up the stairway as the battle below shook the castle.

"Damn it Jared this was supposed to be quiet now I'm sure the king knows we're here", mumbled Maracle.

As we ran we pasted a window outside, smoke could be seen from building as cries suddenly rung out throughout the city.

Please be safe I whispered  as I thought of my baby brothers and the love of my life.

He reached the too of the stair case and my teeth shout out. Jake shifted growling at the person who stood before us smirking ad if he won a game.

"Well, it took you all enough I was starting to wonder if you would come", said Demetri.

I was about to lunge at him but he tisked and shook his finger.

"No,no I wouldn't if I were you not if you don't want a certain somebody to get hurt",he said laughing.

"What are you going on about", said Maracle.

"Your mate", he said looking me dead in my eyes.

Authors note. I could do different pov's if anyone wants to see whats going with group B during this time other then that it will center around this part for the next chapter which I'm trying to finish to night. 3 more chapters 😱😫 for the shocking conclusion.