I shook my head. "No because I've never done that before."

"Oh, really? Well your friend said you love to give him oral and he loves to bust all over your face. Is that true?"

I scrunched up my face. "No. That's nasty," I replied, even though I do like to give him oral.

"He also told me that he's so big that he can barely fit inside of y'all when y'all have sex without protection. Now, is that true young lady?"

I shook my head. "No, that's incorrect as well," I replied. "I don't know why you're believing everything he's saying over what your own daughter is saying. I'm telling the truth and Aubrey just likes to run his mouth when he gets mad and he starts saying off the wall stuff that's not even true. I don't listen to him half the time when he's angry because I know majority of the stuff he's saying isn't even true. You shouldn't believe everything you hear."

"And you should recognize who you're talking to little girl," he said as he pulled up in the emergency wing of the closest hospital.

I scrunched up my face. "Why are we at the hospital?"

"Because obviously you aren't being truthful with me, so I'm here to get some answers. You let that little punk ass nigga bite all over you, when you know damn well he wasn't raised to have proper home training so you'll be getting a Tetanus shot to make sure he doesn't infect you. And you can continue to lie to me all you want about not sleeping with that nigga but based off of the way the two of y'all looked when I pulled you out of the car, this isn't something new for y'all. Y'all been doing that in the past so you'll be getting tested."

I frowned. "Tested for what? I don't have any diseases."

"That we know of. Just shut up and get the hell out of my car. I don't have time for your shit Jazmine."

I rolled my eyes, climbed out of his car and followed behind him as quickly as I could to the emergency wing. He pushed his way through the double doors, almost knocking people over in his path but I just followed him even though he was walking fast. I didn't want to slow around and make him even more upset, but most importantly, I didn't want to walk in here with all of these hickies on my neck and blood all down my shirt. It's embarrassing. He walked up to the front desk and slammed his hands down in front of the receptionist.

"Excuse me, sir!" she gasped. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I need y'all to get an STD test on my daughter and administer a Tetanus shot because she's dirty."

The receptionist frowned as she looked over at me. "Excuse me sir, but I don't think that's anyway to talk to your daughter."

"Look lady, I've had a really long day and this is the last place that I actually want to be. I'm talking to my daughter like she's dirty because she's a hoe, and she knows this already. You see all that shit all over her skin, so you know she's filthy. Just get this shit done with so I can leave and I won't have to look at her again. She disgusts me."

I frowned as I looked down, unable to even look straight. To say that hurt was an understatement. That hurt me to the core, especially to hear my own father say that about me because of one minor incident with Aubrey. If he's this angry about us just making out and me staying out on his side of town, I can't imagine how he'd react if I did turn up pregnant or if he even caught us having sex. He'd probably take me to school and publicly humiliate myself in front of all my friends and then he'd humiliate me in front of all my family just to make me feel worse.

I stood behind Daddy silent as he gave the receptionist all of my information. Even though there were people already sitting around waiting on their turn, they sent me to the back and of course my Dad had to follow since he wanted to know everything about his daughter. I just shut up and kept my head low, unsure of how these tests would turn out and I know I'm gonna get it once we get home whether the tests come back good or not. Somehow I was fucked either way.