Crying isnt a sign of weakness.......

Alex's pov......

One month and nothing. Not one trace of her. I don't even know if she is alive or dead. If she healthy or unhealthy, Nothing.

Underworld of England was sent into chaos when they found out she's missing. We now got it under control.

"Alexander Derwin? " a male voice asked.
"Yes, " I answered without looking up.
"To look like shit," a Italian accent popped in the conversation. This time I did look up. To see the under boss of Italy at my door.

"Want a bloody prize for stating the oblivious. " I growled. He laughed.
" I would like to think you'd be a good match for her. But your personality tells me she hates your ass." He glared at me and I snapped all the stress of having to control england and not finding her.

"Who the Fuck do u think you are you ass wipe. " I stood up my eyes ablaze. Its was like something snapped in him and he had a look the same look Karissa gave me before she kicked my ass( not that am proud, I let her win okay).

"Me si am your future brother in law, my sister is missing along with my niece/nephew! " he guards held him down and my guards stood in front of me.

"WHAT IS THIS " my father shouted everyone stopped.

"Antonio?" My dad asked.

"Yes, you son's an idiot, " he growled.
"I know, I know. Did you find her location?. " my dad asked

"Out" Antonio ordered. As the men went out he closed the Doo behind them.
" no I know who has my sister, he torturing her by starvation it's kill the baby but he has a doctor who keeping the both alive. What he doesn't know is that he works for me. My sister is alive an healthy for now. " he finished with a glare in my direction.

"We need to get to her, " my father said.

"Indeed it's true. But she will not be marrying you, " he growled.
"Why the hell not," my father and I growled back at him.

"Simply because I don't like you. And soon when she finds out why her ex-boyfriend is torturing her
She'll kill you both," he glared hard.

"Threaten us you mad fool." I laughed.
"Fool, Ha not when she's done with you, father was a fool to arrange this marriage. " he paused " and since my sister isn't able to run England right now and I would gladly take it from your sticky hands. " he turns and walks toward the door opening it and stops before he exit.

"Am the only alley you have and you know nothing about England's under world. So please stay out my way or o beat you to death. " he exits Leaving his words to build tension in the air.

My only thoughts were " She's gonna fucking kill us"

Karissa's pov

2 months later........

The needle inserted in my arm made sigh in content. Knowing this man is keeping peanut alive was the greatest thing I could ever ask for.

"Done, take care rissa, " and he leaves. Take care Rissa. Means watch out child. I refuse to eat anything they gave me and the doctor told me with his eyes don't ever eat it. Weird but I knew what he meant.

"How's the fat cow today. You good," his sickening voice entered my hearing range.

"Go Fuck yourself " i glared at him. He laughed is ass off.
"You'll be dead soon. " was all he said before the lights went out.

Three fucking months, I haven't seen the sun in that long. I can't take it any more i broke down crying. Crying for my unborn child who might not live to have his first birthday.

Life is fucked up and I hit rock bottom the moment my father stopped breathing.

"Crying isn't a sign of weakness. " Johnathan said to me, appearing out of now where.

"Why Johnny, why?" I cried harder.

"Because your fiancé kill my sister she was pregnant with his child a boy. He tortured her then sent the baby's body to us a week after her body. I didn't kill your father, " he said standing up he sad face turned into complete anger.

One swift kick to my belly. I cried out in pain. He walked out closing the door behind him.
I could feel the blood flowing. I took my panties off and prayed that he is still alive.

By the time the lights was turned on I was lighted headed. The doors opened and the doctor rushed in.

"She lost lots of blood, " he said injecting me with something.
Everything else was a blur, I struggled to stay awake. I gave me up I fell asleep......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The end
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JOKING THOUGH

I felt a light slap on my face. My eyes slows opened. It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust.
"Karissa I need you to push," as soon as he said that pain combusted. I did what I was told I pushed.

I screamed, pushed and thrashed around for what I assume to be thirty minutes. He was out bloody and not crying I panicked.

The doctor slapped his butt and the most beautiful sound I can hear was his cry. The doctor smiled at me. He placed my son in a blanket and handed him to me.

He was perfect a little bloody but perfect. I fell in love with this angel.
"Raphael is your name, " I said to him.

"Such a beautiful name," Johnathan entered the room " kill the doctor, " his men shot the doctor and dragged his body out.

Johnathan grabbed Raphael out my arms, two of his men grab me keeping me in place.

"Nooooooooo, I will do anything. Don't kill him," I screamed trying to get out of their hold.

" unfortunately, am not buying what your selling," he said breaking the neck of the crying baby in his arms (Raphael).

Drop his limp body on the ground and the men let me go. The scream I let go was full of pain and despair for the lost of my child and my father.

I screamed until not air was left in my lungs. And I fell face forward and stretch my hand and touch his body.

My pain turned into anger. I was in a kneeling position.
"Why," I asked he did answer he just stared at his hands, as if he is in disbelief.

"I ASK FUCKING WHY YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD!!!! YOU ARE NO GOOD JUST LIKE THE REST JUST LIKE ALEXANDER DERWIN JR, " I screamed at him.

"Am sorry Rissy am sorry, sedate her " his eyes and face was pained.

They held me down while another inject me with the needle.

"I will kill you if not in this life o will fucking kill you allll. " I thrashed around before the darkness took over me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Holy shit omg.......

He killed the baby......

Oh no Raphael. Her little angel Raphael.

He is gone.....

One more question tho.....

What the Fuck is going on????????