Chapter 2 I hate him!

Start from the beginning

"So why tell me who Rox was with," Jace said.

"Cause I know how he works. He will get her into bed. Tell her he loves her and then the next day break her heart. Then you will have a crying, heartbroken Roxanne in your hands. If I were you boys. I would make sure that my sister doesn't lose her innocence to an inconsiderate idiot. Better yet I would make sure she doesn't do it with any guy. Basically I would be protective of her," I said.

"Why that protective?" Nick asked.

"Why because once she loses her innocence to a complete idiot/ asshole. There's no going back to what might happen. Trust me on that," I said.

"What is it that we don't know about you," Jace said with a smirk.

"A lot of things. Mr. Hart. I'm not just nerdy," I smirked.

"We see that now," The boys said in unison. I laughed.

"You've seen nothing yet," I smiled. I got a call.

"This is Valentina speaking. Who is this," I said.

"This is Sky Harper. I need you to do a job," He said.

"Mr.Harper. You do realize who I am right," I asked.

"Yes. I'm fully aware. So when can we meet," He asked. I covered the phone up.

"Can I have a meeting here in like 5 minutes," I asked. They nodded.

"We can meet right now. I'll text you the address. Be here in 5 minutes. I like on time people," I said and hung up. I texted him the address. 3 minutes the bell rang. Everyone was sitting. Hunter got up and opened the door. A man walked.

"Mr. Harper nice to meet you," I smiled.

"You to Ms. Valentina," He said.

"Call me Valentine. What is the job you need done," I said. He handed me a envelope.

"Mr.Harper before I open this paper. Tell me do you know who I am," I asked.

"Yes. I've heard alot about you. Your the best in the business," He said.

"I may be the best but I can be dangerous. If given the wrong information or betrayed," I said.

"Yes I am fully aware of your status and rules. I still want you to do this job," He said.

"Is this a Private or Public Job," I asked.

"Private. I want the person dead," He said.

"Your job can be done but tell me how dangerous is the person," I asked.

"He's the most wanted criminal in the state. He is staying in town. He's been blackmailing me. Asking me to divorce my wife and give him 8 grand," He said.

"What did you do to him," I asked.

"Nothing," He said.

"Mr.Harper. If a wanted criminal wants something from you and you want him dead. Then tell me what you did," I asked.

"I wants his Necklace and Wife back," He said.

"See there it is. If I had learned that from him. You would be the one dead," I smiled. I opened the envelope. I found 10 grand in cash. He knew my pricing. That's good. I found a picture. Viktor Hale.

"You want Viktor Hale dead," I said.

"Yes. He's the younger brother to Jax Hale and Kade Hale," He answered.

"I'm aware. You do realise that they run the second largest Mafia next to these idiots sitting next to me," I said.

"Watch yourself Princesa," Jace warned.

"Yes I understand that," He said.

"Okay. I will have your job done in 3 days time," I said. He nodded and left. I called Ace.

"Ace we got another job. Put the others aside. This one is top priority. We need to kill Viktor Hale. Get me his details Now. Also get me his brothers details," I said.

"Okay come on down to the base," He said.

"I'm heading there now," I said. I hung up. It was 2 in the morning.

"Don't follow or wait up. I'll be back at around 4," I said. I took my hoodie off. I put my cardigan on. I put my phone in my back pocket.

"Hold on,"Nick said.

"We're coming with," Ryder said.

"No you're not," I said.

"Oh yes we are princesa," Jace said.

"No," I said.

"Too bad," Hunter said. I groaned. We walked out. They sat on their bikes. I sat on Jace's bike. We pulled out. We sped down main. They followed Jace, who followed my directions. We pulled up into an abandoned warehouse. That was next to dance studio. We got off. They followed me. I knocked.

"Password," Axel said.

"It's me you ding bat. Open up or I'll slit your throat," I said. He opened up and let us in.

"Sorry Claire. Force of habit now," He said. He closed and locked the door.

"Yeah okay. Where's Ace," I said.

"Where he usually is?"Axel said. I nodded. I walked to the main room with the boys following me. I saw Ace printing.

"Got the file for me Ace," I said,

"Yes I do,"He said. I walked to the table. I pressed the red button under the table. 4 tiles moved and a shelf popped up. I grabbed a gun and put it in my boot.

"Hold on there Val," Ace said.

"what's up," I said.

"Your going to be going to a night club. That's where Kade, Jax and Viktor are right now. SO what your wearing right now. Isn't going to cut it for them. You need something a tad bit more slutty. Sorry," Ace said.

"Ugh! Fine where's Cody," I said.

"He's getting your outfit, leg holster, and pass. Tyrell is getting the game plan. Zane is helping him," Ace said.

"OKay where are the rest," I said.

"They are on the Italy mission," He said. I looked at him.

"WHAT?! I TOLD YOU TO HOLD THAT ONE OFF," I shouted.

"I know but they insisted besides he came back from his mission alive and is helping them. He texted me an 4 hours ago saying they were done and are heading back," Ace said.

"I'm back Bitch!" a voice laughed from behind me. I turned around. I saw him. I smiled and ran to him