Chapter nineteen.

Start from the beginning

Once we were outside I stopped standing facing Emma I placed my hands on her shoulders looking her in the eye.

‘’Em I’m so sorry, I should of just danced with you. Not let that creep anywhere near you’’

‘’He wasn’t a creep Harry, he was nice. I asked him to dance and he did, that is all. You just created some huge problem out of nothing’’ she said angrily her voice shaking as she continued to cry.

‘’So why are you so upset’’ I spat angrily, she was sticking up for him!

‘’You scared me with all your shouting and violence. I don’t like it when you’re angry. If you do that to him imagine what you’ll do to me’’ she replied whispering the last part.

How could she think I’d hurt her for a second, she’s one of the most important people in the world to me. I could never hurt her, ever.

‘’Em, I’d never hurt you. You mean so much to me, how could I hurt you. I’m sorry for scaring you, I just got so angry at some other guy touching you like that’’ I explained trying not to get upset myself.

‘’Why? We’re just friends’’ Emma asked sniffling.

‘’Yeah but you mean more to me than that, were different from most friends’’ I told her trying my best to cover up my real feelings for her.

Emma nodded wiping away her tears.

‘’Come here’’ I said pulling her into my arms.

I pulled her up close my arms wrapped tightly around her tiny waist, pressing my face into the hair on the top of her head.

‘’I’m sorry baby’’ I whispered kissing the top of her head.

‘’Baby?’’ Emma asked pulling back to look up at me a smile playing on her lips.

‘’Yeah’’ I shrugged trying to act casual about it, I pulled my lip ring between my teeth nervously awaiting her response.

‘’Nothing, I like it. It’s a lot nicer than babe’’ She smiled returning her head to my chest.

After a few silent minutes of hugging Emma I spoke up.

‘’Let’s get back to the hotel’’ I suggested realising Emma from my hold, reluctantly though, I loved having her this close to me.

EMMA’S POV:

As Harry and I walked back to the hotel hand in hand I couldn’t help but smile, I liked our friendship. If that’s what it’s called.

It wasn’t like most, we clearly felt strongly for each other. Just not in a romantic way I guess, although I do Harry obviously doesn’t.