Chapter 9: The Wedding

I didn't went down to continue enjoying the party. There was much joy in the feeling I was feeling.

My first kiss on my cheek.

From the boy I didn't expected getting.

Charlie Cooper

I was lying on my bed, still in my dress and makeup. I just love feeling. But why am I even feeling like this?

Is this love?

Back in high school, I didn't had many friends, and definitely no boyfriend. Therefore I'm not even sure why am I feeling like this.

I was deep in my thoughts that when my door opened, I immediately sat right up.

It was Charlie.

"Hey, I was just wondering what we should do today, since the party ended earlier.", he explained.

His voice was much softer and calmer.

"I'm not sure. What do you want to do?", I asked him.

"Have you seen Paris before?", he asked.

"Not even a good glance of it.", I was even able to look at how the city looks like!

"Then let's go for a long drive! It was be fun!", he grabbed my hand and began to pull me but I stopped mid-tracks.

"Could I at least change to something more warmer since it's cold outside?", I asked.

"Yeah sure! I'll wait for you downstairs!", he let go of my hand and left the room, closing the door behind.

I quickly changed into a simple navy blue ruffle top and a pair jeans. Throwing the heels off, I wore the nearest pairs of converse I could see and tied my hair into a messy ponytail. Picking up my jacket from the rack and picking my new phone up, I left the room.

Charlie was sitting on one of the chairs looking at his phone. I walked towards him, getting him to stand up.

"You look different! A good different. I like Jennifer Perkins like that more.", he winked at me and began to walk out. 

What was that all about?

Without stressing my mind more, I followed him out. The cool wind blew leading shivers down my spine.

I followed him towards one of his expensive cars. He walked towards the passenger's door and opened it for me. I sat down and he closed the door.

Charlie could be a gentleman at times, I think.

He sat down in his seat and we drove off.

I kept looking out of the window wondering whether does Paris look like how I used to see its pictures? Or how I used to hear?

The city of love! One could just easily fall in love with the place or with the people.

We soon arrived to our destination; the Eiffel Tower!

I never thought I was so fortunate enough to see it.

It looked so beautiful!