Chapter 7: Complications

I wasn't in the mood of watching Anna getting measured for her dress. I was just too stressed out. 

Every hour, 2-3 strangers would come in with their luggages, claiming they were here for Anna and Daniel's wedding.

Both the going to be bride and groom would be there to greet their relatives and send them to their rooms.

Charlie was very busy with Hannah chatting and chatting!

If Hannah was his sister, cousin or aunt, he wouldn't be spending so much time with her.

Hannah must be his girlfriend because she also said "baby".

But why do I even care? It's only been a day since I even knew him! Why am I feeling so jealous? So insecure?

I need to relax my mind. Hence, I decided to go out of my own room and explore this house. As soon as I stepped out, Anna and Hannah stopped in front of me.

"Hey Jennifer? Where have you been all day?", she asked me.

"I was just tired. Anyways, how was it?", I just kept looking from the corner of my eyes and I keep seeing Hannah staring me.

More of examining me.

"It was incredible! The designer told me that I will look like a princess! Right Hannah?", Anna asked her.

"Yeah! So your name is Jennifer?", Hannah asked.

Before I could answer, Anna spoke.

"Oh yes! I forgot to introduce the two of you to each other. Hannah, this is Jennifer, my best friend from childhood. Jennifer, this is Hannah, Charlie's...", she was interrupted my Hannah.

"Girlfriend!", Hannah squealed.

Yeap!

I was right!

They were together.

"Oh, hi Hannah! Nice meeting you!", I squeezed a voice out of me.

Why was I feeling disappointed?

Charlie didn't do any good to me!

I barely even know him.

"We will talk to you later Jennifer! Got some errands to complete! See ya!", Hannah pulled Anna quickly away from me.

They then stopped in their tracks and turned around.

"Jennifer, there's a party tonight again. Please get ready by 7pm!", Anna waved at me before leaving.

I walked back into my room as I didn't had any mood exploring this dumb sh*t house anymore!

I took a deep breath and fell decided to fall asleep.

"Wake up!"

I could hear voices telling me to wake up but I didn't wanted to.

Wait!

There's someone telling me to wake up!

Is there someone in my room.

I quickly opened my eyes and saw Charlie's face an inch away from mine. Both of his legs were on either sides of  me. I could feel more of his skin touching me.

What was I doing?! I should be shouting at him!

"What are you doing here?", I asked at him.

Where's my anger?

"Trying to wake you up my dear!", he made the pouty face.