His One Secret

Crew:
Alex Pettyfer as Charlie Cooper
Shelley Hennig as Jennifer Perkins
Lucy Hale as Anna Franklin
Ian Harding as Daniel Richards
Theo James as Andrew Dawson
Holland Roden as Hannah Dawson
Logan Lerman as Dylan Parker
Hailee Steinfeld as Emily Charles

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Prologue:

My life is worse than a bird, worse than robot and worse than the word worse! There isn't even a word to describe my life!

My name is Jennifer Perkins. My parents died when I was eight years old. I was sent to an orphanage where two cruel people adopted me after a year. I thought they would love me a lot but they are just like any ordinary step- parents. They adopted me and made me a maid. At the age of nine, I was forced to clean the floor with a cloth. It was torturous. If I wouldn't clean well, they would make me lick the floor. Yuck!

I ran away from there when I was 11 years old. I ran with a girl called Sparkle George. We were running far away from that place. We were running away from Switzerland.

Unfortunately, while we were escaping from Switzerland, Sparkle was killed in a car accident. I was alone. All alone.

That's when I met a middle aged woman. She was Samantha William Kender. She told me that she would take care of me. At first I didn't trust her but she managed to gain my trust.

She took great care of me but she couldn't educate me that much. I also desired to study and become famous! But, Samantha didn't had that much money to educate me. I wasn't able to get a degree in university. I studied till college and study a bit from my friends. Although I couldn't get a degree, I knew I was capable of getting it.

Because of that, I needed to find a job to support myself and my caregiver, Samantha. The only job that was available for such people like me is becoming a florist.

Now, at the age of 21, I'm a florist. I sell flowers day and night. My caregiver passed away when I turned 20. She did help me a lot and trained me well. I was already having a shop of mine at the age of 19!

My life is just like that, go to work and go back home. No parents, no friends that could be trusted, no kind and caring neighbors. In short, no one to love me.

This is about my life! My boring little life.