epilogue

9 years later

Nurse~ breath. 3..2..1 push

Doctor~ it's a girl

I looked at Devin smiling. He was looking at the baby. You can tell he was happy. The doctor and the nurse took the baby to clean her. It was just me and Devin in the room.

Devin~ how do you feel

Aaliyah~ empty

Devin~ well would you rather keep her in there.

Aaliyah~ noo

Devin~ thought so. What do you want to name her.

Aaliyah~ Avon ( uh-von)

Devin~ I love it.

Aaliyah~ I know.

We both laughed. The nurse brought Avon back with a pink blanket. I asked her if we can bring the family in. She said yes so Devin went to get them. They came in with smiles.

Mama G~ oh my gosh she is so adorable.

Devin~ your welcome for that

We all looked at him and laughed.

Aaliyah~ what about me I carried her for 9 months.

Devin~ true but she is beautiful like you

Aaliyahs mom~ he is so sweet.

The nurse came back in the room with the birth certificate. Devin signed it. Avon Alex Gordon.

Aaliyah~ why did you pick Alex as the middle name.

Devin~ I was thinking she should have a middle name that starts with an a like mine.

Aaliyah~ oh. Excuse me nurse when can I take her home.

Nurse~ next Monday.

Aaliyah~ see you then Avon Alex Gordon.

The next week

We got to the hospital really excited. We got our baby and went home. I feed her when we got home. Me and Devin couldn't stop taking pictures.

When we were finnaly done taking pictures she pooped

Aaliyah/ devin~ not it.

Devin~ I'm the dad I shouldnt have to.

Aaliyah~ I'm the mother I carried her in my stomach for 9 months then gave birth to her.

Devin~ you win.

Once he came back with Avon she was asleep on his shoulder. While he was walking in I snapchated it. After I was done we put her in the crib. Once we put her in the crib I walked down to the couch with Devin.

Devin~ I want to thank you for giving me the chance to be a father.

Aaliyah~ your welcome. Did you know if my parents didn't decide to move I would have never known you. I am so glad we moved.

Devin~ I'm glad that you did to. I wonder where we would be if we never meet.

Knowing us we played video games. Of coarse I beat him like always. He actually got better so I had to bring my A game.

Aaliyah~ I never got to thank you for being there for me when anything happened so thank you

Devin~ your welcome baby I love you.

Aaliyah~ I love you to.