the plan

You turn around and saw the worst thing in the world. It was Jason laying next to me. I jumped out of the bed and started freaking out. All of a sudden Jason runs towards me trying to choke me. I black out. When I open my eyes I see Devin. I gave him the biggest hug.

Devin~ what is wrong with you.

Aaliyah~ what do you mean

Devin~ you were sleep then you started to shake and you woke up.

Aaliyah~ it was just a dream thank god

Devin~ what did you dream of?

Aaliyah~ Jason took you and he was in bed with me and he came at me out of no where and started to choke me. I thought I lost you for good. * started to tear up *

Devin~ Nothing is going to happen. I am here for you my little princess. I love you too much to leave you.

Aaliyah~ I love you to.

I went back to lay down. I got up to use the bathroom. I came back and Devin was gone. I thought he was messing around. I saw the door open that is when I knew it wasn't a joke. I walked down to see if they saw Devin.

* knock knock *

Kevin opened the door.

Aaliyah~ hey kev have you seen Devin.

Kevin~ No why

Aaliyah~ well I got up to use the bathroom and came back but he was gone. I saw the front door open so I thought he came down here.

Kevin~ no I haven't seen him. Mabey he went to the lobby bathroom.

Aaliyah~ you right good night Kevin.

Kevin~ good night.

I walk back to the room and lay in bed blowing his phone up. I realized there was something in no vibrating every time I would send a message. I look over to the other side and saw his phone. I knew Devin still would have his phone on him if he just went to the lobby bathroom. I told myself mabey when you wake up you will see him. I went to sleep.

* 1 hour later *

I felt someone get in bed with me. My vision was still a little blurry so I couldn't tell who it was. Me thinking it was Devin I asked where did you go baby? The voice answered but it wasn't Devin. It sounded a lot like Jason. Jason I asked. Once I said that something was placed over my mouth and nose. I couldn't only smell chemicals. I held my breath for as long as I could trying to fight this guy. It didn't work I had to breath, once I did everything turned black. I woke up and the whole room was dark. My vision was really blurry. A light came on filling the whole room. It was so bright I thought to myself. I heard grunting. I asked who it was. I got no response. I whipped my eyes to see Devin on the ground in pain. DEVIN!! I screamed. I tried to go over to him but my hands and legs were tied up. I crawled to him like a dog. Once I got to him I placed his head on my lap. Baby??

Devin~ Aaliyah? * still grunting in pain *

Aaliyah~ yes baby. are you OK? who did this I swear.

Devin~ I'm fine if you don't include the pain, but it was Jason. Jason did this.

Aaliyah~ come in here Jason I know you are watching from somewhere.

Speaker~ glad you can join us Aaliyah. I have been waiting on you to come here.

Aaliyah~ what do you want I will do anything for him to be OK.

Devin~ no baby I'm OK just a few scraps.

Speaker~ all I want is one kiss from Aaliyah on the lips. I haven't had one of those.

Aaliyah~ what are you talking about when we dated I gave you some.

Speaker~ think again.

All of a sudden Jason was brought in. He was beat up as well he was bleeding so bad.

Speaker~ is that your precious Jason

Aaliyah~ who are you? What do I have to do with any of this. All I want is for Devin to be okay. I will do anything for him. * staring into his eyes *

Speaker~ you don't remember me from school. I gave you all those love letters in you locker. I would stare at your beauty. You still have no Idea.

Aaliyah~ Timothy??

Speaker~ how do you know me. You didn't seem to know me at school. I would talk to you and you would ignore me.

Aaliyah~ I would actually say hi. Why don't you just come out so we can talk about this. Why did you have to do this. Why to Jason he didn't even do anything. I mostly care for Devin is that why you did this. Everyone knows I have space for them in my heart. I can never stay mad at someone unless they did something really bad. Especially like this. * he walked in *

Timothy~ I know I did something really bad will you be able to forgive me because- GCO

Aaliyah~ I don't know Timothy you hurt someone that I really care about. If something bad ever happened to him I don't know what I would do. I just love him that much.

Devin~ I love you to baby.

Jason~ we all need to talk to you seriously.

Aaliyah~ what is this some type of joke.!?

Devin~ well you see. GCO

Aaliyah~ is this is a joke I am going to be pissed off. You don't play like this. *starting to get angry *

Devin~ babe just hear me out...