bad day

You told them that your dad died in a car crash and your mom is injured really badly in the hospital. You wouldn't stop crying all the guys tried to comfort you.

Devin~ it's OK baby we will get through this together

Kevin~ we will do anything to help.

* Daniel is still in the other room watching a movie and didn't know what happened *

Aaliyah~ No it's not OK everything that has happened to me is bad except you guys. The only thing I want you guys to do is promise me that you will stay with me no matter what happens especially you Devin.

Kevin~ promise!!

Devin~ especially promise. * trying to be funny *

Daniel walks in and sees Aaliyah is cry he doesn't know so he thinks it's still about Devin.

Daniel~ Aaliyah don't trip about what happened I'll get Devin back.

Kevin~ no she isn't crying because of that you buggin. ( tells him what happens)

Aaliyah~ you have to promise that you won't leave ether Daniel.

Daniel~ baby girl don't trip I'll stay forever I promise.

They all sing to you, you are not alone by Michael Jackson. Once that was over you called you little sister Nicky.

Nicky~ hello?

Aaliyah~ you OK Lil sister?

Nicky~ No you know dad was my best friend.

Aaliyah~ we can get through this. Who are you staying with until mom gets out.

Nicky~ Auntie Beverly.

Aaliyah~ Tell me if she hurts you cuz I will go down there you know I don't like her.

Nicky~ I know I don't ether but I will tell you. The doctor just walked in so I'll call you later love you

Aaliyah~ keep me updated love you to.
* hangs up *

After I got off the phone I stopped crying. I have to be strong for my little sister I thought. Devin walked to me and made me stand up I didn't want to. But he forced me so I did. We hugged for a good 5 mins. I asked Devin where did Kevin and Daniel go but he wouldn't tell me.

Devin's pov

I didn't want to tell Aaliyah where Kevin and Daniel went because I wanted to surprise her because of what happened. They were actually in her other room setting up for it. I got a text from Kevin saying there done so I told Aaliyah let's go to her room to watch movies.

Aaliyah~ let's wait for the boys to get back

Devin~ well actually I asked if we can start with out them and they said yes.

Aaliyah~ OK

Well Devin and I walked back to my room. I opened the door and saw balloons and Kevin and Daniel popped up and said surprise. I jumped in Devin's arms because I was scared. We let go and there was cake to. I thought that Kevin and Daniel planned it because they were the only ones there so I gave them a hug and a kiss on the cheek and said thank you. They both scratches the back of there heads and said Devin planned it out. I turn around and Devin had his hands behind his back smiling. I went over there and Gave him a kiss on his soft lips and said thank you. But once I said that he put a handful of cake on my face. At first I was surprised then I got half the cake and smashed it in his face and some in his hair. He said its on and Kevin and Daniel joined in. When there was no more cake I ran to the other room and got the whipped cream and Devin followed me. Right after I got it and made him into a ice cream cake I took some cake off of his cheek to eat some and he said stop buggin. I said what. He said your supposed to kiss me instead. So I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He picked me up and said stop teasing me. So he kissed for like 10 mins until mama Gordon walked in and said what is going on here. He put me down and turns around.

Devin~ what are you doing here mom?

Mama G.~ I came to check on Aaliyah because when we got off the phone she was really upset. It seems she is OK now. where is Daniel and Kevin.

Aaliyah~ They are down the hall in my room

Mama G.~ what other room.

Devin~ ( told her what happened)  so ya. But we are dating now so...

Mama G. ~ Finally gosh.

* me and Devin look at each other confused *

Aaliyah~ what do you mean finnaly.

Mama G. ~ It was obvious you guys liked each other.

* me and Devin looked at each other because you didn't know *

After Devin smacked his head the whipped cream fell off. Mama Gordon said why do we have cake on you? We both told her what happened and she was really happy. After she walked to Kevin and Daniel who were still throwing things at each other. Me and Devin were eating cake of of each others mouths. 😂😂 I went back to my room an took a shower. After I got out wearing Devin's clothes we rented the forest so we can watch it. Every time I got scared I would hug him tighter and he would whisper it's OK baby girl I got you. I feel asleep on Devin's chest. I got up in the morning and Devin was still asleep. So I got out of his tight grip and went into the bathroom. I went back into the room and Devin said come lay back down with me babyyy. I said I'm going to take a shower. Devin said can I join. So I said u buggin and he was like OK I well get you back. I didn't believe him so I said sure then I went to the shower. Wich took about 5 mins. I came out and Devin wasn't in the bed and the door was wide open. I screamed Devin quit playing. I looked around no one was there so I walked to Kevin and Daniels room to see if they new where he was. They didn't so I called him and he didn't answer. At first I right it was a joke. I thought that he went to Dunkin or something but he wasn't even home after a hour. I started to worrie and called mama Gordon to see if she knew where she was she didn't. I was really scared. I looked everywhere I couldn't find him. I went back to my room and closed the door and started crying still looking for him. They door was forced open a guy wearing all black with a black beanie was standing there with 2 other guys looking the same said get on the ground or else so knowing me I ran in the kitchen and got the biggest knife I could find. I went back and they got scared and ran away. I followed them and they went in the boys room so I went in to. The 2 guys took there beanies off but the third one didn't so I went up there to take it off. It wasn't Devin. Kevin and Devin were surprised to they thought it was Devin then they told me to run. I ran into my room and locked all the doors locking myself in the bathroom. Someone else was in the bathroom with me I turn around and it was...