dreamimg

It was Jason. I blacked out. When I woke up there was a sound of punching. When I first opened my eyes I could barely see anything. I wiped my eyes. It was morning. I looked to the left of me to see 2 guys fighting. The way the guy on top was fighting I knew who it was. The way the guy was on the floor I knew who it was. I ran over there. I threw Devin off of Jason.

Aaliyah~ what the hell is going on. Why are you guys in my room fighting. ( rubbing my head because it hurt)

Devin~ well I came to get the rest of my clothes then I saw him put you in bed. He was calling someone after. I thought him and Timothy were working together to do something to you so I talked to him and he didn't give me a good reason so I started fighting him.

Aaliyah~ why are you here Jason I know you did something because you knocked on the door and got knocked out why?

Jason~ ya see I wa- ( ran out the door)

Devin tried to run after him.

Aaliyah~ don't even bother babe

He looks at me wierd

Aaliyah~ my bad I forgot

Devin~ it's OK but for real can we talk

Aaliyah~ I mean you're already here so why not

Devin~ I am really sorry about what I did I miss you a lot.

Aaliyah~ Devin I miss you to I always have to correct myself because I keep calling you Dev, of babe. I miss you. Bu-( gco)

Devin~ is this about that hoe. I don't even know her name. The reason I got with her after we broke up is because I wanted to make you jealous. I will do anything to get you back.

Aaliyah~ OK give me your phone.

Devin~ ayeeee see I love my phone a lot. Why what are you going to do.

Aaliyah~ just open it and take me to you contacts.

Devin~ ok

I went on his contacts and went to that hoes number. I typed.

Stop messing with me and my girl u hoe call or text this # again she will get you.

I gave Devin his phone back and said here you go.

Devin~ so are we together now?

Aaliyah~ idk

Devin~ please Aaliyah will you be my girl until we both die

Aaliyah~ of coarse I will.

Devin~ are u serious I'm going to tell that hoe not to keeping in touch with me

Aaliyah~ already did

Devin~ wait what.

He checked and was surprised but he loved me enough not to do anything more or less. Unless he did and I didn't know about it. I am pretty sure that's didn't. Hopefully not. This is our first day back together and for some reason I am scared. Like I'm shaking and I'm nervous. I just feel like I just met the guy. Me and Devin were about to kiss when I wouldn't stop blinking. When I opened my eyes again everything was different. Then I realized that was all a dream. I was in the room by myself. I tried to get off the bed but I can't. My hands and feet are tied up to the bed. I tried so hard to get out of the chain but I couldn't. I heard a noise I got scared. Who is there I yelled I got no response. I started to scream help as loud as I could. Once I did that guess who walked in the room Timothy. I couldn't believe it.

Timothy~ oh the princess is awake I see.

Aaliyah~ what do you want I thought we settled this.

Timothy~ no only you did and you precious man handle Devin did. When I told him my plan and he told me where you were. I was surprised.

Aaliyah~ yeah we kind if broke up ( started to think of all the good moments and started to cry)

Timothy~ No wonder he was all over this girl. I think her name was Brianna.

Aaliyah~ don't say that hoes name.

Timothy~ OK I'm sorry. But him and that hoe we kissing like they were going to die.

Aaliyah~ they are going to die once I get my hands on them. Let me out of here. I need to go.

Timothy~ no it's me and you babe.

Aaliyah~ No Timothy I gave you a chance and you didn't except it. Mabey we can be friends.

Timothy~ best friends?

Aaliyah~ Not yet I have to gain my trust with you again.

Timothy~ here I will let you out.

Aaliyah~ thanks * gives a hug and leaves *

Once I left I had to find out where they were. It was a little hard for me to get every where but I managed. I went to my room ( we were in the same hotel). When I walk in I see that hoe shirt less. I started to yell.

Aaliyah~ WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM FREAKING SHIRTLESS GET OUT.!!!

Hoe~ no Devin brought me here and I'm staying.

Aaliayh~ where is he ( trying to hold back my anger )

Devin~ oh I thought you we're going to be gone all night.

Aaliyah~ get of my room

Devin~ Nah this is my room to.

Aaliyah~ actually no it isn't Kevin bought me this room and when we're together we would sleep together but that is over so GET OUT!

Devin~ dang girl chill

Aaliyah~ no I'm not going to chill especially since you told Timothy where I was so he kidnapped me again. I bet you are so happy aren't you. You just want me to get hurt or possibly die don't you. Forget you get out. * starting to cry*

Devin~ actually I didn't tell him where you were. And I didn't even want to hurt you. Why would I want to do that if I still love you.

Aaliyah~ if you really did love me why would you have this hoe in my bed.

Devin~ I don't know I just wanted to make you jealous I don't even like her. I haven't even slept since I left you. I miss you. ( he kisses you)

Aaliyah~ Devin I don't know you really hurt me but you are right people do make mistakes. I will forgive you if you promise to never do this again.

Devin~ promise

We kissed. I have been waiting for this moment forever. Then it got interrupted.

Hoe~ hello?

Aaliyah~ oh u can leave. Duces hoe.

Hoe~ your going to let her talk to me like that Devin?

Devin~ here I have an idea why don't you get you stuff so me and my girl can have time alone.

Hoe~ yes leave

Devin~ I'm not talking to you I'm talking to my baby so leave hoe

Hoe~ OK. Fine.

She finally left me and Devin alone. I loved this night then something popped in my mind.

Aaliyah~ did you have sex with her?

Devin~ nah she tried but nah.

Aaliyah~ OK love you

Devin~ love you to but where are you going.

Aaliyah~ Panda I'm hungry.

Devin~ I already got dinner.

Aaliyah~ I thought you said that you didn't know I was coming back.

Devin~ yes you see me and Timothy planned this out.

Aaliyah~ again

Devin~ yeah but we all thought it wasn't going to work

Aaliyah~ so you played me again.

Devin~ well you see I heard you were upset and I was upset so I wanted to get back together.

Aaliyah~ OMG Devin...