heart break

When I got out Devin was with another girl. I stood there watching for a second and he leaned in to kiss her. That made me question everything. I went over there and slapped her. Good thing mama G. was there to take me back. You can tell she was disappointed in her son to. When we were leaving Devin grabbed my arm. I almost fell because I was in crutches. Mama G. told him to let go and that we can talk later. I didn't even want to talk to him later I mumbled. When we got in the car I started to tear up and tried no to cry.

Mama G. ~ are you alright sweetie?

Aaliyah~ no this is the second time.

Mama G. ~ What?!

Aaliyah~ yeah. The first time he said that she kissed him. I have a hard time believing that now.

Mama G.~ well you have to talk to him about it we are going to be on this trip for 1 1/2 months. Then I adopted you so.

Aaliyah~ I will talk to him but it's going to be hard.

Mama G. ~ I know sweetie you will get through this. Do you need me to help you up to the room?

Aaliyah~ No I have to get used to it sooner or later. I prefer sooner.

Mama G. ~ OK I love you sleep don't let this bother you.

Aaliyah~ I love you to and I need sleep.

I walk in the hotel I try my hardest to go fast to the elevator so Devin won't catch up. By the time I made it in the elevator I see Devin walk in. I keep pressing the button so that it will hurry up. I beat him. I got out of the elevator and checked if he was there. I didn't see him. I got out the elevator and started to walk to my room. This was the hardest part. I had to get my key out but I also had to keep my balance. I was struggling but also hurrying because I didn't want to see Devin. I finally opened the door I placed my had on my forehead then moved my hair. I looked at my foot to make sure nothing would happen. I finally look up to see Devin. I completely ignore him and start walking to the other room. Before I could Devin slid in front of me and closed the door.

Devin~ you trying to leave?

Aaliyah~ yes

Devin~ why?

Aaliyah~ to get away from you

Devin~ now why would you do that.

Aaliyah~ really?

Devin~ babe in sorry I don't know what came over me she ca- gco

Aaliyah~ don't say she came up to me and then she kissed me I saw the whole thing. So did your mom she is disappointed in you. How did I know this relationship wouldn't work.

Devin~ what do you mean Aaliyah OK I made a mistake we all do don't act like you didn't kiss Jason I know you did.

Aaliyah~ are you accusing me of cheating on you with Jason. Why would I do that you no I love you and only you. Even if I did I wouldn't have kissed him first.

Devin~ so you still love me

Aaliyah~ no I am just getting mad for no reason obviously I'm pissed. I even got your favorite color cast just for you not I'm regretting it. I hate mfl.

Devin~ babe I didn't know that you got that color for me. Don't regret it because I love you. Babe don't even hate your life.

Aaliyah~ to late. How am I going to appreciate someone that I've loved since we were 5 then goes off to do this. ( putting my face in my hands)

Devin~ I made a mistake and I'm sorry baby.

Aaliyah~ why don't you apologize to that hoe.

Devin~ ba- gco

Aaliyah~ why don't you go cuddle, with her why don't you have fun with her, why don't you give her good morning texts, because we are through

I opened the door and pushed him out I locked to front and balcony door. I was so through. I went to the bathroom where I kept the pills. Then I realized why should I be doing this over a boy. Yes I love him, yes I care for him, yes I don't want to loose him. What did I just do. No I had to do that he broke my heart I told myself. I started to breathe really Hard and started to fall.

* next morning *

I had a hard time to see. I heard a voice say your awake. I start to say Kevin? I finally could see. I looked and saw Devin. I got out of my room and said what do you want.

Devin~ I told Kevin to give me the key because I needed my clothes. Then I saw you on the floor so I wanted to help. Your welcome BTW

Aaliyah~ thank you. Are you OK you look like you haven't slept.

Devin~ well I had to help you and I was thinking about what happened because I misses you.

Aaliyah~ you know this happened because of you. I was going to use pills but I didn't because that's stupid.

Devin~ I'm sorry.

Aaliyah~ you don't have to be sorry it's my fault for thinking that this would work

Devin~ don't say that I love you.

Aaliyah~ if you loved me you wouldn't have done that.

Devin~ don't say that!! I really didn't want to kiss her I didnt know what came over me. I sorry. Girl what do I have to prove to you that I love you and I will yell it from the roof tops. I will jump in front of a bullet for you girl. I'm d. Gord you know how many girls that would pay to be in a relationship with me but I want you.

Aaliyah~ if you got girls that will pay for a relationship go do it I don't care.

Devin~ FINE!

Aaliyah~ FINE!

He stormed out of the room. I new at that moment I messed up everything. I just got really mad. I loved him and he went off and kisses another girl. I walked to dunkin donuts by myself. It was hard with the leg but I managed. I was walking and I saw the girl that kissed my dev. Wait I can't call him that. I wasn't going to go and talk to her because I would go off. I saw her walk into Dunkin doughnuts and I was kind of stressed. I walked into dunkin and went straight into line. While I was in line I can tell people were pointing at me and laughing so I turned around and saw Devin and that girl. I tried to ignore them but they were doing it so I would know. When I went to order I told her Carmel iced latté with 6 sugars. Then the hoe had to but in and say with no side of Devin. I turned around to say at least I won't get played again good luck with that. I wouldn't even try and put any love into it because all he is going to do is kiss a hoe like you.

Hoe~ what b

Aaliyah~ you heard me HOE.

She tried to swing at me but I blocked it and started beating her up. I didn't want to stop but Devin pulled me off of her.

Aaliyah~ don't touch me dirty dog.

Devin~ who are you talking to like that.

Aaliyah~ you, you dirty dog.

I knew he wanted to hit me but he knew I would get him. I could also tell deep down he was hurt. I knew my best friend. Oh my bad my ex. I turned around and got my drink. I walked out. I tried to hurry and get back to the hotel but that was kinda hard. When I got back to the hotel I tried to forget every memory of Devin. That was the hardest thing to do he was there since we were 5. I heard a knock on the door. I went to unlock it. It was Jason. I blacked out and...